Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 6 of 14 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 133 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Learn 3D programming basicsLearn 3D programming basicsVB.NETIntermediate /
Samir Solanki (from psc cd)
3083 since
1/6/2015 6:23:00 PM

By 8 Users

This Code is useful to study vertex, triangle and culling operation concept using 3ds format file. I did not use Directx/OpenGL. I used only simple line, point and fill functions included in GDI+ library. I included on sample 3ds file in resource. It is a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Lewies Validation Code Image - Part 1Lewies Validation Code Image - Part 1VB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Lewis E. Moten III (from psc cd)
1322 since
1/2/2015 4:07:00 AM

By 5 Users

Prevent content and processes from being misused for spam or inappropriate use. An image is displayed to the end-user. An attempt is made to prevent OCR recognition by agents, spiders, or artificial intelligence to gain access to content or processes. The ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Lewies Validation Code Image - Part 2Lewies Validation Code Image - Part 2VB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Lewis E. Moten III (from psc cd)
1337 since
1/2/2015 4:11:00 AM

By 6 Users

Prevent content and processes from being misused for spam or inappropriate use. An image is displayed to the end-user. An attempt is made to prevent OCR recognition by agents, spiders, or artificial intelligence to gain access to content or processes. The ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

libZPlay VB.NET playerlibZPlay VB.NET playerVB.NETIntermediate /
Zoran Cindori (from psc cd)
10351 since
1/6/2015 9:49:00 AM

By 4 Users

Simple audio player/recorder based on libZPlay library from: http://libzplay.sourceforge.net/ Supports mp3, ogg, flac, ac3, aac, wav format playing and recording. You need libzplay.dll from libzplay-2.02-sdk package: http://libzplay.sourceforge.net/Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

line drawingline drawingC#Intermediate /
T J Betz
2016 since
2/23/2016 2:01:11 PM
Unrated
       line drawing function in code using wpfClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

lockbits /  pixelatelockbits / pixelateVB.NETIntermediate /
jo0ls (from psc cd)
1376 since
1/3/2015 7:09:00 PM

By 2 Users

Shows how to use lockbits to alter the data in a bitmap. Input image is divided into smaller squares, the colors in the squares are averaged, all pixels in the square are set to the average.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Love ProgramLove ProgramVB.NETBeginner /
Samuel Khoon(Sann Htoo Aung) (from psc cd)
1292 since
1/5/2015 5:02:00 AM

By 2 Users

Nothing Special. In this program, Lables and Pictures work with timing. That's all.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Low Level MIDI OutputLow Level MIDI OutputVB.NETIntermediate /
Prashant Vaibhav (from psc cd)
3002 since
1/2/2015 11:09:00 AM

By 8 Users

.NET has access to the full DirectX9 API, with all its goodies related to Audio. But when it comes to MIDI, .NET is a no-go. However, with a few unmanaged Win32 API calls, you can make low level, individual message-based MIDI output possible for your own ...(description truncated)

Magic Wand for Video (Particle spray)Magic Wand for Video (Particle spray)VB.NETIntermediate /
Ken Compton
1813 since
1/24/2016 3:40:31 AM
Unrated
       This project draws a particle spray at the cursor position. I needed to make a video overlay to use as a 'Magic Wand'. This is nothing new, but is a good graphical math example to play with. If you find it remotely interesting, please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MajekMarquee 1.0MajekMarquee 1.0VB.NETIntermediate /
Majek (from psc cd)
1345 since
1/4/2015 5:44:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a scrolling "label" marquee-type user control using the DrawString method. You can adjust basic properties like speed, direction, font, and color. This is my first submission to pscode, so I would like some feedback with any questions/comments/sug ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 14 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 133 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET