Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 15 of 22 found. Entries 141 - 150 of 210 found
Jump to page: ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

MultiClient Chat Example using .Net LibrariesMultiClient Chat Example using .Net LibrariesVB.NETIntermediate /
Phoenix[SNX] (from psc cd)
2838 since
1/3/2015 1:22:00 AM

By 6 Users

It uses the .Net TcpListener and TcpListener to create a Multiclient Chat. It contain lots of useful functions, have a clother look...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MultiLingual Web Site in .Net - A TutorialMultiLingual Web Site in .Net - A TutorialVB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
The VB Guru (Anup Jishnu) (from psc cd)
1222 since
1/1/2015 1:44:00 PM

By 11 Users

This is a Web Solution designed to teach all newcomers into the .Net field on how to incorporate Multi-language support into your Web Applications. The accompaining ZIP file contains the sample WebSolution with the DB design and a Word Document explaining ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Multi-Page Print and Preview DemoMulti-Page Print and Preview DemoC#, VB.NETBeginner /
Morgan Haueisen (from psc cd)
5247 since
1/6/2015 6:26:00 AM

By 10 Users

This code provides the tools to allow you to make nice looking (multi-page) print/preview reports. I have included both the VB and C# versions. (Update: 4/07/10 - Bug Fix).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Multiple DesktopsMultiple DesktopsVB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Sharon Lourduraj (from psc cd)
1602 since
1/1/2015 8:27:00 AM

By 10 Users

This application acts as an interface to have multiple desktops as it is in other commercial applications where you can swicth desktops (applications). Thus providing you more workspace to work and divide your work easily into parts. This application will ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Must Have VB.NET ClassesMust Have VB.NET ClassesVB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
PipalHub (from psc cd)
4016 since
1/3/2015 4:35:00 PM

By 13 Users

Very useful classes for accessing SQL and MS Access, Event Logging, amd SMTP mail, Text File reader/writter, Word file reader. can read text out of word documents. very easy to use. has many overloaded functions. A must for every dot net developer. Have a ...(description truncated)

NetStatsNetStatsVB.NETBeginner /
Fanell (from psc cd)
1882 since
1/1/2015 3:57:00 PM

By 6 Users

This code shows how to call Win32 IP Helper API's in .NET. I have seen alot of requests on forums on how to get network statistics using .NET. I have not been able to find any .NET classes that does this task. So I have written by own class to deal with i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

networks-notepad-chat-TicTacToenetworks-notepad-chat-TicTacToeC#Intermediate /
Ramy Osama Selim (from psc cd)
2523 since
1/5/2015 9:57:00 PM

By 4 Users

It is every bigenner dream , (Chat server and client,notepad,text speech,webbrowser, Tic Tac Toe , gpa calculator)

Numlock, Caps Lock statusNumlock, Caps Lock statusC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
834 since
1/23/2020 6:52:46 PM
Unrated
       This very small code tests whether the numlock or caps lock buttons are active, and updates labels accordingly. I used a timer. The code is very small, easy to use.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NumLock, Caps Lock using async and awaitNumLock, Caps Lock using async and awaitC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
954 since
1/23/2020 7:16:27 PM

By 1 Users

Use async and await to display when caps lock and number lock is active / inactive. No timer required, extremely small code.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Only add item to listbox if it does not existOnly add item to listbox if it does not existVB.NETBeginner /
Matt Hines (from psc cd)
3691 since
1/1/2015 6:57:00 AM

By 4 Users

This short code will check if a certain item is already in your listbox, if not then it will add it. Its good for preventing duplicates.

Search Results: Page 15 of 22 found. Entries 141 - 150 of 210 found
Jump to page: ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET