Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Add-In To Generate A Typed CollectionAdd-In To Generate A Typed CollectionC#Intermediate /
Nick J Davis (from psc cd)
860 since
1/1/2015 2:01:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is an Add-In for Visual Studio that will generate a type collection. It does not work with the Beta version of Visual Studio.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ADO.NET TutorialADO.NET TutorialVB.NETBeginner /
vskamat (from psc cd)
1479 since
1/1/2015 7:29:00 PM

By 88 Users

Hi, This is part of the courseware I made for Volant Training LLC. It is meant for beginners. Nothing much. Please let me have your comments. Thanks Vaijayantee P.S. Anybody interested in ASP.NET and Data binding?

Adv Web.Config Part 1Adv Web.Config Part 1C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETBeginner /
Talha Ahmad, the Bill Gates (from psc cd)
993 since
1/3/2015 10:54:00 AM

By 5 Users

This article is A-Z Web.Config for Forms Authentication. Good for Beginners.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Advance .Net Interview QuestionsAdvance .Net Interview QuestionsC#, ASP.NETAdvanced /
Suresh Lingam (from psc cd)
2887 since
1/5/2015 6:33:00 AM

By 3 Users

I found this questions really good to crack the interviews.

AgeCalculatorAgeCalculatorC#, VB.NETBeginner /
Roberto Dalmonte (from psc cd)
1118 since
1/1/2015 3:42:00 AM

By 6 Users

Updated the C# logic, since it was a bit messy. The purpose of this code is to calculate the age, given the BirthDate. Of course this is a trivial task, but is just to show one way to accomplish this task in VB.Net and in C#. The Zip file contains both pr ...(description truncated)

alarm clockalarm clockVB.NETIntermediate /
Brandon Wild (from psc cd)
2399 since
1/1/2015 9:19:00 AM

By 7 Users

This is my first complete VB .NET program. It lets you set a time for an alarm to go off. You can even save a preset of the alarm time and minimize the program to the tray to let it run in the background. Most of it is pretty simple. I took the time to co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

App Replacement for VB.NETApp Replacement for VB.NETVB.NETIntermediate /
Ryan Gregg (from psc cd)
924 since
1/1/2015 12:46:00 AM

By 4 Users

For those of you who have used the new Visual Basic.NET, you may have noticed that the App object, commonly used to refer details compiled into the exe is missing! I've created this AppObject VB class, which can be created and called from anywhere within ...(description truncated)

ASP.NET  PopUp Window MessageASP.NET PopUp Window MessageVB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Tom Harris (from psc cd)
2219 since
1/2/2015 5:32:00 PM

By 2 Users

Create a PopUp Window to use like a MessageBox to use on the Web instead of response.write or populating a Label etc.

ASP.NET Popup Menus and Cool PopupsASP.NET Popup Menus and Cool PopupsVB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Paul Stevens (from psc cd)
1456 since
1/1/2015 10:42:00 PM

By 11 Users

The Zip file contains a small web project that includes a helper class i wrote a while back, the class creates popups and popup menus on your web page with only a few lines of code, it's really cool, Please comment if you have the time, And i wouldn't min ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AsyncSocketAsyncSocketC#Intermediate /
Jason Davis (from psc cd)
2599 since
1/4/2015 4:51:00 PM

By 4 Users

Simplifies using asynchronous sockets in .Net - kind of resemble the old WinSock control for VB6. Using this class as a listener for multithreaded applications works GREAT! I use it in my email server (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ilkmail/). I spent a ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 2 of 19 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 189 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET