Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials

Search Results: Page 10 of 198 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 1975 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Library Management SystemLibrary Management SystemC#Advanced /
Vaibhav Patidar
5856 since
10/24/2016 5:24:59 AM

By 1 Users

Main Features Are : Members Entry Book Suppliers Entry Books Classifications Entry Books Category Entry Books Sub Category Entry Books Entry Book Suppliers Entry Journal's and Magazines Entry Bar code Generators: Random Bar code Generator Books Bar code G ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Prime Number Checker in C#Prime Number Checker in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2214 since
10/24/2016 2:48:29 AM
Unrated
       Here is a very simple program that I wrote using C# programming language that will ask the user to give a positive number and then our program will check and determine if the given number by the user is a prime number or not. The code is very short and ea ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Days of the Week Using C#Days of the Week Using C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2499 since
10/24/2016 2:23:00 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that will ask the user to give a number between 1 to 7 and then our program will check if the given number by the user what day it belongs to. For example the user give 1 it will fall on Mond ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

List all entries of your Google calendar  on a specific dateList all entries of your Google calendar on a specific dateVB.NETAdvanced /
John Anast
2482 since
10/23/2016 11:44:34 AM
Unrated
       With this code you can get all events on a specific date of your google calendar account. With a litle editing you can make it a range of dates. You must have a google API_key and OATH2 Client_ID and Secret (you can get them free on Goole when enabling go ...(description truncated)

School Pro SoftwareSchool Pro SoftwareC#Advanced /
Vaibhav Patidar
8356 since
10/21/2016 6:17:24 AM

By 1 Users

Main Features are: School Types Entry School Entry Class Type Entry Class Entry Section Entry Class Sections Entry Sessions Entry Employees Department Entry Designations Entry Fee Types Entry School Fees Entry Bus Entry Location Entry Bus Intallments Entr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Forms comunicationForms comunicationVB.NETAdvanced /
Maximiliano Gil Toro
2367 since
10/20/2016 9:10:13 PM
Unrated
       Proper use of combobox (such as itemdata in VB6) and communication between screen forms

Year Level Checker in C#Year Level Checker in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1991 since
10/20/2016 2:16:41 AM
Unrated
       Hi there in this article I would like to share with you our simple program will ask the user to give the year level where the student is belong to like freshmen, sophomore, juniors and seniors. Using if else statement in C#. I also make sure that if the u ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Math Calculator in C#Math Calculator in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2477 since
10/20/2016 1:39:42 AM
Unrated
       Here is a very simple console application that I wrote using C# programming language that will ask the user to give two numbers and then it will also ask the user to give an operand like plus sign, minus sign, slash sign and asterisk sign to process the t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Payroll System in C#Payroll System in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
11125 since
10/16/2016 2:27:14 AM
Unrated
       Here is a simple payroll system that I wrote using Microsoft C# programming language this payroll system is based here in the Philippine setting for the deductions like tax, philhealth, sss, pag-ibig. Our program will ask the name of the employee, positio ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Product Bill Calculator in C#Product Bill Calculator in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3666 since
10/16/2016 1:25:25 AM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote in C# that will ask the user to give the product name, product quantity and product price and then our program will compute for the total cost of the product. What is good about this program is that I added a function ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 10 of 198 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 1975 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET