Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials.

Search Results: Page 10 of 198 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 1975 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Payroll System in C#Payroll System in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
9860 since
10/16/2016 2:27:14 AM
Unrated
       Here is a simple payroll system that I wrote using Microsoft C# programming language this payroll system is based here in the Philippine setting for the deductions like tax, philhealth, sss, pag-ibig. Our program will ask the name of the employee, positio ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Product Bill Calculator in C#Product Bill Calculator in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3349 since
10/16/2016 1:25:25 AM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote in C# that will ask the user to give the product name, product quantity and product price and then our program will compute for the total cost of the product. What is good about this program is that I added a function ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic User Input in C#Basic User Input in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2171 since
10/15/2016 3:09:31 PM
Unrated
       This simple program will show you basic input and output operations in Microsoft C# programming language. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Seconds To Hours, Minutes and Seconds in C#Seconds To Hours, Minutes and Seconds in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1985 since
10/15/2016 3:05:46 PM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote using C# as my programming language that will ask the user to give time in seconds and then our program will converted the given time in hours, minutes and seconds. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Loan Interest Solver in C# Using ConsoleLoan Interest Solver in C# Using ConsoleC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2120 since
10/15/2016 2:59:14 PM
Unrated
       Here is a simple program that I wrote using Microsoft C# programming language that will compute for the interest to be paid by the customer to the loan that he or she acquire from a bank or a lending institution. What does our program will do is to ask th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Student Grade Solver in C# Using ConsoleStudent Grade Solver in C# Using ConsoleC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2480 since
10/15/2016 2:50:15 PM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote using C# as my programming language that will ask the user to give the student name, subject, prelim, midterm and endterm grade and then our program will compute for the final grade of the student using C# in console ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Celsius To Fahrenheit Converter in C#Celsius To Fahrenheit Converter in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1922 since
10/15/2016 2:49:05 PM
Unrated
       A simple console program that I wrote in C# that will ask the user temperature in Celsius and then it will convert to Fahrenheit temperature equivalent. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My email add ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sum of Two Numbers in C# Using ConsoleSum of Two Numbers in C# Using ConsoleC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2742 since
10/15/2016 4:17:00 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote using Microsoft C# programming language that will accept two integer input values from the user and then our program will add the sum of the two input values using console environment in C#. Add me at Facebook my address ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

POCO Search EnginePOCO Search EngineC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETIntermediate /
Jon Elliott
2185 since
10/10/2016 4:06:08 PM
Unrated
       Ever had a list of records and you wish to quickly sort, search, and paginate your records? This DLL will get you on your way. It uses ODATA under the covers but can be used in any application, Web, Desktop, Restful apps. It can output search results in a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Absolute Value Solver in C#Absolute Value Solver in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2605 since
10/7/2016 4:59:54 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using Microsoft Visual C#.NET to solve the absolute value of the given negative integer number by the user. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerp ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 10 of 198 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 1975 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET