Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials

Search Results: Page 6 of 198 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1975 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Number testerNumber testerC++.NETBeginner /
Thomas1965
1491 since
12/7/2016 9:43:17 AM
Unrated
       A very simple demo I wrote for someone on a forum but I thought some beginner here might find it useful. It tests if a number is even or odd or has invalid format. It shows the use of Label, TextBox and Button in a C++ / CLI Windows form application. Wri ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

XML Viewer VB.NETXML Viewer VB.NETVB.NETBeginner /
Thomas1965
2661 since
11/30/2016 10:02:01 AM
Unrated
       Simple GUI that shows how to display a xml file in a TreeView control and displays the selected node in a Propertygrid, also displays the xml source in a RichTextbox.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

XML ViewerXML ViewerC#Beginner /
Thomas1965
1920 since
11/29/2016 8:37:31 AM
Unrated
       Simple GUI that shows how to display a xml file in a TreeView control and displays the selected node in a Propertygrid, also displays the xml source in a RichTextbox.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Login and Display User Name in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerLogin and Display User Name in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2455 since
11/26/2016 1:58:28 AM
Unrated
       Login and Display User Name in C# and Microsoft SQL Server In this article I revised my previous code with the help of my good friend and fellow software engineer Mr. Alfel Benvic G. Go. Thank you very much Sir Bon for the help you provided to me. We modi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Json DemoJson DemoC#Beginner /
Thomas1965
2028 since
11/13/2016 9:34:45 AM
Unrated
       This simple demo show how to serialize and deserialize a simple class with the .NET DataContractJsonSerializer.

Login System in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerLogin System in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2417 since
11/7/2016 1:06:53 AM
Unrated
       Here is a simple login system that I wrote using C# and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 that can used to protect from one's application from intruder and unauthorized users. The program will ask the username and password and it will check the username and passw ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Console CRUD Application in C# and Microsoft AccessConsole CRUD Application in C# and Microsoft AccessC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2771 since
11/5/2016 8:33:31 AM
Unrated
       One of my friend and fellow software engineer named Mr. Alfel Benvic G. Go write and share to us this creation of a CRUD database application using Console in C# and Microsoft Access I am very grateful and thankful because he share his talent with this pr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Address Book in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerAddress Book in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3052 since
11/5/2016 8:20:07 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that shows how to create a CRUD application in C# and Microsoft SQL Server I called this program Address Book that save, update, delete and view user records using data view grid. I hope you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Summation in C#Summation in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1881 since
10/27/2016 1:34:22 AM
Unrated
       Here is a very simple program that I wrote using C# programming language using console application that will ask the user to give a series of numbers and then it will perform summation of values based on the given number by the user. The code is very shor ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Year Level Checker Using Switch Statement in C#Year Level Checker Using Switch Statement in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1906 since
10/27/2016 1:33:18 AM
Unrated
       Here is a simple program that I wrote using C# programming language that will ask the user's name and year level using Switch statement in C#. The code is very easy to understand and use. Thank you. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 198 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1975 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET