Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials.

Search Results: Page 7 of 198 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 1975 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Html InputHtml InputC#Beginner /
Thomas1965
2138 since
10/25/2016 3:36:40 PM
Unrated
       Simple demo that shows how to use html in a WebBrowser control to collect user input. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at: skywalker240965@googlemail.comClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Civil Status Checker in C#Civil Status Checker in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2125 since
10/25/2016 2:42:03 AM
Unrated
       Hi there in this article I would like to share with you a very simple program that will check the civil status of a person whether the person is single, married, widow, annulled or separated from their spouse. What does the program do is to ask the users ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Array Input and Output in C#Array Input and Output in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2165 since
10/25/2016 2:07:05 AM
Unrated
       Here is a short and simple program that I wrote in C# that will show you how to use one dimensional array. In this program it will ask the user to give five numbers. The five given number by our user will display at the screen using one dimensional array ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Library Management SystemLibrary Management SystemC#Advanced /
Vaibhav Patidar
4184 since
10/24/2016 5:24:59 AM

By 1 Users

Main Features Are : Members Entry Book Suppliers Entry Books Classifications Entry Books Category Entry Books Sub Category Entry Books Entry Book Suppliers Entry Journal's and Magazines Entry Bar code Generators: Random Bar code Generator Books Bar code G ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Prime Number Checker in C#Prime Number Checker in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1747 since
10/24/2016 2:48:29 AM
Unrated
       Here is a very simple program that I wrote using C# programming language that will ask the user to give a positive number and then our program will check and determine if the given number by the user is a prime number or not. The code is very short and ea ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Days of the Week Using C#Days of the Week Using C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1820 since
10/24/2016 2:23:00 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that will ask the user to give a number between 1 to 7 and then our program will check if the given number by the user what day it belongs to. For example the user give 1 it will fall on Mond ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

List all entries of your Google calendar  on a specific dateList all entries of your Google calendar on a specific dateVB.NETAdvanced /
John Anast
1862 since
10/23/2016 11:44:34 AM
Unrated
       With this code you can get all events on a specific date of your google calendar account. With a litle editing you can make it a range of dates. You must have a google API_key and OATH2 Client_ID and Secret (you can get them free on Goole when enabling go ...(description truncated)

School Pro SoftwareSchool Pro SoftwareC#Advanced /
Vaibhav Patidar
5885 since
10/21/2016 6:17:24 AM

By 1 Users

Main Features are: School Types Entry School Entry Class Type Entry Class Entry Section Entry Class Sections Entry Sessions Entry Employees Department Entry Designations Entry Fee Types Entry School Fees Entry Bus Entry Location Entry Bus Intallments Entr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Forms comunicationForms comunicationVB.NETAdvanced /
Maximiliano Gil Toro
1800 since
10/20/2016 9:10:13 PM
Unrated
       Proper use of combobox (such as itemdata in VB6) and communication between screen forms

Year Level Checker in C#Year Level Checker in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1513 since
10/20/2016 2:16:41 AM
Unrated
       Hi there in this article I would like to share with you our simple program will ask the user to give the year level where the student is belong to like freshmen, sophomore, juniors and seniors. Using if else statement in C#. I also make sure that if the u ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 198 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 1975 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET