Date
Submitted
User Rating

LoginFormLoginFormC#Beginner /
Thomas1965
263 since
9/25/2018 12:36:03 PM

By 2 Users

Simple login form with TableLayputPanel (no designer used) Shows also how to set a special password character. Written in VS 2010Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Time Clock 2.9Time Clock 2.9VB.NETBeginner /
Dave Bowlin
336 since
9/22/2018 3:37:46 PM
Unrated
       <p>TimeClock 2.9 keeps track of employee work time, vacation time, creates PDF reports, internal editor, admin area, add or remove employees easily, uses text and converts to PDF. Many new features, currently being used by more than 5000 reported compa ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Exporting RT With Page BreaksExporting RT With Page BreaksC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
192 since
9/18/2018 3:28:28 PM
Unrated
       This very simple one line of code will insert a page-break into your RTF / richtextbox control. If you are making any sort of word processor etc, it will be handy. No extra addins or code required. <br><br> I am including a small program to demonstr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

My Story (journal / diary)My Story (journal / diary)C#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
237 since
9/17/2018 3:14:41 PM
Unrated
       My Story <br> Version 1.0<br><br> A simple database driven electronic diary or journal application.<br> -- multiple user support<br> -- uses SQL for the database (SQL Express)<br> -- delete your account<br> -- update password, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Image GPS DataImage GPS DataVB.NETIntermediate /
Motahar Hussain Hira
406 since
9/8/2018 10:46:28 AM
Unrated
       Used to get GPS Latitude, Longitude from images contains GPS Coordinates.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

LogoScroll (screensaver)LogoScroll (screensaver)C#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
256 since
9/8/2018 4:39:09 AM
Unrated
       Very quickly and easily make a screensaver. The picturebox moves across the screen from left to right and back, etc., and plays a sound file when it "hits" the edge of the screen. Very well commented, easy to understand and use. My first attempt with "ani ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Print ScreenDM Print ScreenC#Beginner /
Ben128
260 since
9/5/2018 9:46:46 PM
Unrated
       This is a small project I made in C# that lets you take a full screen shot and save it to a png. Hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Quiz Maker v1.0Quiz Maker v1.0C#Beginner /
Ben128
670 since
7/31/2018 9:35:04 PM
Unrated
       Quiz is a small quiz system that you can design your quiz's using text files see the example computer quiz of how the file works this was made in Visual Studio but should work in newer versions. Hope you like it please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Internet BrowserInternet BrowserC#Beginner /
Leo13
1006 since
6/30/2018 11:51:32 AM
Unrated
       Internet BrowserClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Another Browser for InternetAnother Browser for InternetVB.NETBeginner /
Leo13
975 since
6/30/2018 11:36:35 AM
Unrated
       Web browser for Internet. Note: The file "folder_open.png" must not be missing, because it is used as an icon.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 198 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 1975 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET