All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 8 of 175 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 1747 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

C# Webcam CaptureC# Webcam CaptureC#Intermediate /
Philip Pierce (from psc cd)
69445 since
1/1/2015 10:19:00 PM

By 44 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a control I ported from a Visual Basic 6 project which will connect to a webcam and return System.Drawing.Image every x milliseconds. The control returns the image in the ImageCaptured Event. In the example, I show how to configure everything and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Address Book in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerAddress Book in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
7295 since
11/5/2016 8:20:07 AM

By 1 Users

In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that shows how to create a CRUD application in C# and Microsoft SQL Server I called this program Address Book that save, update, delete and view user records using data view grid. I hope you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

application lock application lock VB.NETIntermediate /
Brane Ljubič
6626 since
9/8/2015 11:37:20 AM

By 1 Users

This code show you how to protect your application from people without activation KeyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Backup Folder v1.0Backup Folder v1.0C#Beginner /
Ben128
787 since
5/14/2019 9:27:47 PM

By 1 Users

This is a folder backup program I been working on today to backup my project files. I hope to make this in to a full backup program soon. it shows the total progress of files been copyed and also a propgress state for the main file copy. anyway try it out ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Been Alive For...Been Alive For...VB.NETBeginner /
Dave Bowlin
3327 since
7/15/2016 8:47:17 PM

By 1 Users

Shows how long a person has been alive in years, months, weeks, and days. Very small code, shows how to format numbers, convert to integers, strings, and use TimeSpan.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bin2Hex, Hex2BinBin2Hex, Hex2BinC#Beginner /
Ben128
4406 since
7/10/2016 7:37:06 PM

By 1 Users

Two class console files to allow you to convert files between Hex and Binary. Hope you find them usful.

Binary CalculatorBinary CalculatorC#Beginner /
T.Jackson
866 since
4/4/2019 1:30:09 AM

By 1 Users

Binary calculator for Windows 10. Written in the latest Visual Studio, so you know that it is going to work! I love learning from other people's work on Planet Source Code. I hope that you can learn from my submissions too. Calculator only deals with 8-BI ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C#  Classes exampleC# Classes exampleC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
919 since
6/19/2019 4:25:21 PM

By 1 Users

BEGINNERS. This small code shows how to use classes. Classes are a great way to keep your form design code separate from your logic code, which makes it much, much easier to maintain, debug, and update your code. This code demonstrates using classes from ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# Basic CalculatorC# Basic CalculatorC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
2981 since
8/22/2016 5:49:26 PM

By 1 Users

C# basic math calculator. My first try at C# programming. Pretty basic, but nice for beginners to learn from this code.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# Connect to External MySQL DBC# Connect to External MySQL DBC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
1262 since
3/22/2019 8:23:26 PM

By 1 Users

Shows how to connect to a web-based / external MySQL database with C#. Add, update, delete records, etc.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 8 of 175 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 1747 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET