All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 3 of 174 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 1733 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Updater Belyash Anti-TrojanUpdater Belyash Anti-TrojanVB.NETIntermediate /
mrbelyash (from psc cd)
3566 since
1/6/2015 9:03:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Update Anti-TrojanClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Anti-Trojan ScannerAnti-Trojan ScannerVB.NETAdvanced /
mrbelyash (from psc cd)
3142 since
1/6/2015 8:59:00 AM

By 5 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Find and delete trojan,worm,spy etc.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BatchResizeImagesBatchResizeImagesVB.NETIntermediate /
Reza Shirazi Mofrad (from psc cd)
3166 since
1/5/2015 10:33:00 AM

By 5 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Resizing all images in the source folder and save them in the destination folder. This is a simple and useful utility.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Three-D Engine in pure VB.netThree-D Engine in pure VB.netC#, VB.NETIntermediate /
mahesh Kurmi (from psc cd)
5848 since
1/7/2015

By 5 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Hi Friends, This is long time after I am here on VbForum. This is about the 3D stuff that I recently learnt and tried to implement in Vb.net. This project does't use any of directX, OpenGl or XNA, It is completely written in pure VB.net. Actually I learne ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Accounting System for Loans and CollectiblesAccounting System for Loans and CollectiblesVB.NETIntermediate /
jonathan b (from psc cd)
15345 since
1/6/2015 8:26:00 AM

By 14 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       The system emphasize the use of datagridview together with dataset and datatable. Similarly, its another good tools for learning parts of accounting system. Feel free to send comments and vote if this application help you.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Hotel Reservation System v2.0A Hotel Reservation System v2.0VB.NETAdvanced /
jaypabs (from psc cd)
13015 since
1/5/2015 11:46:00 PM

By 36 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       June 27, 2009 update: Added reports that can be also found in the VB 6.0 version. This in an upgraded version of my popular Hotel Reservation System at http://www.sourcecodester.com/visual-basic/hotel-reservation-software.html. This time it is created usi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BomberMan (Complete)BomberMan (Complete)VB.NETAdvanced /
Hassan Ahmad (from psc cd)
5468 since
1/5/2015 8:21:00 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
        This is the most addictive classic bomberman game. COMPLETE! Finally in VB .NET. The images are not my own ;), i got it from an other java source code here on pscode ( by sammy leong, i think ) I have commented it much, so i hope that it will be quite u ...(description truncated)

C# - Autocomplete Combo BoxC# - Autocomplete Combo BoxC#Intermediate /
Özgür Aytekin (from psc cd)
4789 since
1/2/2015 12:05:00 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       C# - Autocomplete Combo Box

Code Converter C# to VB To C#Code Converter C# to VB To C#C#, VB.NETAdvanced /
rspercy65 (from psc cd)
4279 since
1/6/2015 10:06:00 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       You wont get all the dll files as PSC strips them out. You can download the complete project here...<a href="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2291617/CodeConverter11.zip">Code Converter 11</a> or here a href="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2291617/CodeConverter2011 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Convert Chart to ExcelConvert Chart to ExcelVB.NETIntermediate /
junindar (from psc cd)
1807 since
1/5/2015 8:44:00 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       from this program, we can export data from database to excel file, include automatic create chart in the file. http://junindar.blogspot.com you can get more article from the above link.

Search Results: Page 3 of 174 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 1733 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET