All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 4 of 174 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 1733 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

CRMB Buisness Software Solution in VB.netCRMB Buisness Software Solution in VB.netVB.NETAdvanced /
Iftikhar Malik (from psc cd)
2710 since
1/4/2015 5:34:00 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Its Same Application Which I already submitted in Visual Basic. I am very thankful to all who mailed me to update in VB.net. NOw I updated in VB.net 2005 See and keep voting. http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=67354&ln ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Grabber of Planet Source CodeGrabber of Planet Source CodeC#Advanced /
Ferhat Ozturk (from psc cd)
2674 since
1/2/2015 4:58:00 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       to be able to follow the latest uploaded codes to planetsourcecode.com.It is really useful,you can select the Language and it brings you the latest uploaded codes.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Impossible! so they say.Impossible! so they say.C#Beginner /
Hubert Gut
5589 since
7/5/2016 12:50:10 AM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Updated & new Controls. Truly, it was just a walk in the park. GradientToolstrip, GradientStatusStrip, GradientPanel and an enriched GradientTreeView with multiselect. Several new controls are: syntaxBox, gradientKnob, GradientNode, ToolTipButton, fontCo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Mail LookupMail LookupC#, VB.NET, ASP.NETAdvanced /
Kundan Singh (from psc cd)
2720 since
1/6/2015 3:33:00 AM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       This has been create to show how can we group gridview in the outlook format. This also show how can we retrive email from the webserver and arrange it in the outlook format. This aplication retrive email and sends email. It will show you how can we hand ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sales and Rental System in C# and MySqlSales and Rental System in C# and MySqlC#Intermediate /
itachi_philip (from psc cd)
10122 since
1/6/2015 11:48:00 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       SALES AND RENTAL SYSTEM Features of the system: * the system has the capabilities to send email to there customer. * Sales Order, Sales Return, Sales Delivery, Purchase Order, Purchase Order return and etc. * can import from listview to excel. * the syste ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CDs DVDs Books CatalogCDs DVDs Books CatalogVB.NETAdvanced /
Tiago Ramalho (from psc cd)
2566 since
1/3/2015 9:13:00 PM

By 4 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       The goal of this app is to store data about Books, Music CDs, DVDs, Movies, Magazines, Games, Software (and any other category you may want to add), for you to know to whom you lended it and when. The most boring thing is realy the inicial data insertion, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Enrollment and Billing SystemEnrollment and Billing SystemVB.NETIntermediate /
Alvin Apolinario (from psc cd)
12452 since
1/7/2015 2:00:00 AM

By 4 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       This project is not yet finish but in can enroll and set a payment for student, Print statement of account, Receive payments and print receipt. I will update this project soon an possible if all report has been finished.. Just Compile the aposulotion proj ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Programmatically Complete PDF Form Fields using VB and the iTextSharp DLLProgrammatically Complete PDF Form Fields using VB and the iTextSharp DLLVB.NETBeginner /
Scott Lysle (from psc cd)
8621 since
1/5/2015 8:32:00 AM

By 4 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       This article describes a quick and simple approach to programmatically completing a PDF document through the use of the iTextSharp DLL. The article also discusses how one might go about using the iTextSharp DLL to discover and map the fields available wit ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Production Program (Complete Application in VB.Net & C# Code)Production Program (Complete Application in VB.Net & C# Code)C#, VB.NETAdvanced /
VPDJ (from psc cd)
6495 since
1/6/2015 3:01:00 AM

By 17 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       To show other developers how to implement an MDI application with Login and Logout system, 3-tier design, crystal report design, etc. I excluded the database because it is big. To request for the DB, please be a member on my blog http://vpdejesus.blogspot ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic PayrollBasic PayrollC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETAdvanced /
Mr. Junald Astronomo Lagod - (Jaslad) (from psc cd)
8505 since
1/4/2015 7:58:00 PM

By 167 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Hello everyone. I developed this program for begginers like me on how to develop programs in C#.NET 2005. Hope you will like the codes/functions that i made. Happy coding everybody and God Bless you always.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 174 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 1733 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET