All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking)

Search Results: Page 26 of 175 found. Entries 251 - 260 of 1747 found
Jump to page: ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Emplyee Management SystemEmplyee Management SystemC#Intermediate /
potholer (from psc cd)
5488 since
1/4/2015 12:47:00 AM

By 10 Users

The beginnings of a Light-Weight Employee Management System! Shows how to use the TableLayoutPanel, BackgroundWorker, TableAdapter, BindingSource, How to perform filtering on a typed dataset as well as searching it, Delegates, Custom Events, Pass Data Bet ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Minesweeper Flags Spy (msfSpy)Minesweeper Flags Spy (msfSpy)C#Advanced /
Magic Rabbits (from psc cd)
2317 since
1/3/2015 11:55:00 AM

By 11 Users

This small utility allows one to view the location of mines in the Windows "Minesweeper Flags" game.

A1 Image ProcessingA1 Image ProcessingVB.NETIntermediate /
PARVEZ ALAM (from psc cd)
4793 since
1/5/2015 1:49:00 AM

By 12 Users

With this u can load image and u can change it by applying effects like Emboss, sharp, diffuse and u can also view image by zooming in and out. i hope u like it and u will vote for it just three clicks.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Access Modifiers in .Net - An ExplanationAccess Modifiers in .Net - An ExplanationC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETBeginner /
Pankaj Nagar (from psc cd)
3834 since
1/1/2015 1:30:00 AM

By 12 Users

Access modifiers are keywords which control the visibility of class members and other code constructs. But if you are confused what and when to use one Go ahead and read on... and if you find it useful plz vote.

Dot Matrix Label ControlDot Matrix Label ControlVB.NETIntermediate /
Ross Peoples (from psc cd)
3912 since
1/2/2015 11:35:00 PM

By 13 Users

This is a Dot Matrix Label I made for a new program I am developing. It supports color gradients for on and off dots to give it that 3D look. Also uses smoothing to make it look even better. Dot height and width along with the space between dots is custom ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Transition effects class with GDI+Transition effects class with GDI+VB.NETAdvanced /
Aníbal Svarcas (from psc cd)
5571 since
1/3/2015 3:22:00 AM

By 13 Users

Class to generate 55 diferents effects beettwen images. This is the OOP version of my old article "PowerPoint image Effects" and with many more effects.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 1 on 1 chat  with Some FunctionsA 1 on 1 chat with Some FunctionsVB.NETBeginner /
Jeremiah Ng (from psc cd)
6895 since
1/1/2015 9:14:00 AM

By 14 Users

This is a 1 on 1 chat with Some Functions By me(i'm Only a Beginner...) so dont blame me... well hope it help anyone out there, this chat program act as a server as well as a client!! check it out! Comment me if there is anything thanks! Hope there are Vo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Inventory Sales SystemInventory Sales SystemVB.NETIntermediate /
Muhammad Hairun (from psc cd)
9540 since
1/4/2015 10:12:00 PM

By 14 Users

This application is used to manage sales and purchasing some of cellular phone items. Which I made some of my client in Indonesia. This program using MS Access database and ADO. You will then need VBPowerpack to running it. The language i using is still i ...(description truncated)

ASI - Advanced System InformationASI - Advanced System InformationVB.NETAdvanced /
Dusan Baric (from psc cd)
4789 since
1/3/2015 12:55:00 PM

By 15 Users

This program is showing informations of OS, PC, hardware, software and network, and you can contol processes, services, drives and change som esettings... Program also shows example of threading and writting text to files.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Google N' YouTube Video Downloader .NETGoogle N' YouTube Video Downloader .NETVB.NETBeginner /
Carlos Yakimov (from psc cd)
4001 since
1/4/2015 2:59:00 PM

By 15 Users

Update #4: Support Flash Video (.flv) convertion-------> Download all your favorites videos from Google And YouTube! ..Dont forget to vote =)!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 26 of 175 found. Entries 251 - 260 of 1747 found
Jump to page: ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET