All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking)

Search Results: Page 23 of 175 found. Entries 221 - 230 of 1747 found
Jump to page: ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Pharmacy Management System Pharmacy Management System VB.NETAdvanced /
Vaibhav Patidar
29974 since
2/22/2017 4:59:09 AM

By 2 Users

Pharmacy management system is a management system that is designed to improve accuracy and to enhance safety and efficiency in the pharmaceutical store.This Pharmacy management software is developed using VB.Net and Sql Server Database. Pharmacy Managemen ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sales and Inventory Management SoftwareSales and Inventory Management SoftwareVB.NETAdvanced /
Vaibhav Patidar
35791 since
12/11/2016 7:06:18 AM

By 2 Users

Sales and inventory system is a software-based business solution used to simultaneously track sales activity and inventory. Sales and Inventory Management System software is intended to collect, maintain and update all the information about the shop. This ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Video CutterVideo CutterC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETAdvanced /
Amit Gaur
3830 since
2/4/2016 4:06:26 PM

By 2 Users

A Windows based Video cutter 32 and 64 bit.application. Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows 10 and later. Easy to use. Cut your favorite video scene while watching video. you not need to stop video and then cut. Watching continue vid ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Complete Library Management SystemComplete Library Management SystemVB.NETAdvanced /
Jatin Zalavadiya
10450 since
7/15/2015 8:59:47 AM

By 3 Users

Main Features are : 1. Books Entry 2. Course and Department Entry 3. Students,Staffs,Suppliers Entry and Records Management 4. Serial Control 4.1 Journals and Magazines 4.2 News paper 4.3 Cards 4.4 No Dues Doc 5. Transaction 5.1 Book Issue 5.2 Book Return ...(description truncated)

Mp3 Information Classes + ID3 1.0, 2.0, 2.3, 2.4 for VB.NetMp3 Information Classes + ID3 1.0, 2.0, 2.3, 2.4 for VB.NetVB.NET, ASP.NETAdvanced /
Shad4Ever (from psc cd)
3587 since
1/6/2015 1:08:00 AM

By 4 Users

This post is an update to the old one, NOW including a test app. Still work to do with padding but the biggest job is done. You must be aware that this code was created to be used in a file indexing service for search purpose. Use it freely and post any u ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

XML Code EditorXML Code EditorVB.NETIntermediate /
NeatGeek (from psc cd)
2938 since
1/6/2015 7:03:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a XML editor using pure XML code only. Features include, syntax highlighting (needs altering), tree-view, web browser preview, XML templates, dtd & xsd validation. This is my first attempt at a simple XML editor, with version 2 currently in proce ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Payroll SystemA Payroll SystemVB.NETIntermediate /
jaypabs (from psc cd)
17696 since
1/5/2015 8:14:00 PM

By 5 Users

A payroll system that support multiple company. The database is created for every company. This is not intended for large businesses. My client did not ask for more features so the basic functions are: employees information, password protection, create vo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A promising 3 tire architecture for professionalsA promising 3 tire architecture for professionalsC#, ASP.NETAdvanced /
Shubhabrata Mukherjee (from psc cd)
4730 since
1/6/2015 11:58:00 AM

By 5 Users

As its name suggest it really facilitates any type of CRUD operation. I have developed some data flows to demonstrate how it works. Error tracking and auto logging enabled and all settings are placed into Web.config. Necessary database and stored procedur ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Add, Edit, Delete, Search RecordsAdd, Edit, Delete, Search RecordsC#, VB.NETBeginner /
Aries J. Buenaventura (from psc cd)
9484 since
1/6/2015 12:20:00 PM

By 5 Users

I included 2 versions, C#.NET and VB.NET. I think this is the fastest method I used in adding, editing, deleting and searching records. I used dataset before I save it in the database. I hope you find it useful. btw, I didn't add too much error handling i ...(description truncated)

Inventory Control BoardInventory Control BoardVB.NETIntermediate /
Ryan Little (from psc cd)
5071 since
1/5/2015 1:23:00 PM

By 5 Users

The purpose of the program was to teach myself how to create, edit, and delete either entries within an XML file or an entire XML file iteself. The code utilizes a datagridview without and data sourcing. The following features are: Create a new XML databa ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 23 of 175 found. Entries 221 - 230 of 1747 found
Jump to page: ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET