All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 19 of 175 found. Entries 181 - 190 of 1747 found
Jump to page: ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Sales and Inventory using Barcode Reader Lan BaseSales and Inventory using Barcode Reader Lan BaseVB.NETAdvanced /
Angelito Tan (from psc cd)
14272 since
1/6/2015 2:26:00 PM

By 16 Users

Sales and Inventory using barcode reader can be use in LAN Base or Standalone, i use VB.NET 2008 PRO along with SQL SERVER 2008, the idea of this is to show how simple barcode reader is running on every machine, even on the store or malls, i also use 39Co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ADO.NET - EntryForm - Base Form TemplateADO.NET - EntryForm - Base Form TemplateVB.NETAdvanced /
Carlos Vara (from psc cd)
5051 since
1/3/2015 3:25:00 PM

By 17 Users

ADO.NET - EntryForm - Base Form Template - Inserting this inherited form into your projects you will be able to easy perform tasks such as GoTo record, Search for Records, Filter Records that meet your criteria. Also these sample project expose : DataSet, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ADO ClasssesADO ClasssesVB.NETBeginner /
Mähr Stefan (from psc cd)
3260 since
1/1/2015 11:59:00 AM

By 18 Users

This Code demonstrates how to use the row, column, table, dataset classes in VB.NET, it shows you how you can build a dataset in memory and filling it with data without connnecting to a database, you can read and write your dataset from xml, you can save ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Hotel-ManagerHotel-ManagerVB.NETAdvanced /
Ralf Kaltenmaier (from psc cd)
8177 since
1/3/2015 11:23:00 PM

By 18 Users

Hotel-Manager-Software ... maintain your rooms, customers, make reservations, checkin, checkout, print reservationsa and print invoices. A complete overview with animated images in a graphical calendar view. Data is saved in XML files. Unfortunately the p ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_ VB.NET Registry Class + Example __ VB.NET Registry Class + Example _VB.NETIntermediate /
BurningShadow (from psc cd)
6808 since
1/1/2015 4:01:00 AM

By 19 Users

Implents a class for registry manipulation like create key, test for key, create value, ... Please rate. Thanx.

Add Picture in DataGridAdd Picture in DataGridVB.NETBeginner /
Aamirr (from psc cd)
2512 since
1/4/2015 12:21:00 AM

By 19 Users

Add Image in DataGrid. You can also learn about how can Image Retrieve from Database and Also Save and Modify Image in Database. Just Right click on Image and you select Add New Image and Change Image. Please vote if u like this. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Employees Information SystemEmployees Information SystemC#Beginner /
Mr. Junald Astronomo Lagod - (Jaslad) (from psc cd)
9528 since
1/4/2015 2:43:00 AM

By 20 Users

This program is capable in storing Employee's Data/information. I developed this program to inhance my programming skills in C# and to know also JAVA and C++ because it has a similar syntax. It has a good listview and graphical user interface. This is my ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

html Editor -vb.net version-Windows applicationhtml Editor -vb.net version-Windows applicationVB.NETAdvanced /
karaeen.net (from psc cd)
11062 since
1/3/2015 6:41:00 AM

By 20 Users

hi;i have fixed some bugs in the older version and here is a new one this is and html editor its a clone of(http://windowsforms.net/articles/htmleditor.aspx)but vb.net versin it can do almost all the things of richtextbox you can get the html source of th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Accept numeric values only in a textboxAccept numeric values only in a textboxVB.NETIntermediate /
Tristan B. Astillero (from psc cd)
8385 since
1/1/2015 3:32:00 PM

By 22 Users

It validates the entries of a textbox while it is being entered, and allows only one instance of the decimal point(period) to be entered. Please vote and leave a comment so that at least i know im doing something right. =)

Bank Management SystemBank Management SystemC#Intermediate /
YESSOUFOU ABDEL RAOUF (from psc cd)
16929 since
1/5/2015 12:54:00 PM

By 23 Users

This is a Bank Management System that i developed for a friend as school project just last week. I decided to share it with my friends on planet source code. Please vote for meClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 19 of 175 found. Entries 181 - 190 of 1747 found
Jump to page: ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET