All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 12 of 175 found. Entries 111 - 120 of 1747 found
Jump to page: ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Special folders viewerSpecial folders viewerC#Beginner /
Thomas1965
5330 since
7/26/2017 12:40:20 PM

By 1 Users

Shows the names of the Special folders in a ListBox and the physical path in a LinkLabel. Opens the folder in Windows Explorer on a mouse click. Written in Visual C# 2010Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SQL Server Automatic Backup W/ Restore utilitySQL Server Automatic Backup W/ Restore utilityVB.NETIntermediate /
SpyTamers
6038 since
7/19/2016 8:38:04 AM

By 1 Users

This is the utility I use to Automate Daily Backups for SQL Server databases. It is currently being used by my clients. I decided to build these utility coz i dont see anything like it. This will backup your database and compress it automatically using wi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Time Clock 3.0Time Clock 3.0VB.NETBeginner /
Dave Bowlin
723 since
5/17/2019 2:27:33 PM

By 1 Users

Time Clock 3.0 is a continuation and update of my previous Time Clock submissions. Time Clock 3.0 has: -- Many bug fixes, updated interface -- Better error checking and handling -- Added buttons for common menu items -- Added pressing ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

User Input Box in C#  (class)User Input Box in C# (class)C#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
1028 since
4/4/2019 3:37:01 AM

By 1 Users

This class contains everything you need to make a user input box like Visual Basic has, using one line of code. Since .NET 4.5, it seems you can't reference VB and add the "INPUT" box to get user input. I found this out the hard way, as I tried to use it ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Virtual Screen RulerVirtual Screen RulerVB.NETBeginner /
Jonathan Rigley
4461 since
7/18/2015 6:23:45 PM

By 1 Users

This is an example of how to paint lines inside a loop to create an on screen ruler. The ruler can flip, grow and shrink.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VLSM CalculatorVLSM CalculatorC#Intermediate /
Bruno Ramalhete
4106 since
1/14/2017 2:20:57 PM

By 1 Users

This is a VLSM Calculator which you can do some vlsm subnetting calculations for your networking environment. It is a professional tool that helps you do vlsm subnetting to organize your networking system. This is open source, you can study or modify this ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Web Dummy Text CreatorWeb Dummy Text CreatorC#Beginner /
Ben128
3535 since
3/5/2017 7:46:28 PM

By 1 Users

Small project to allow you to make dummy text to use as a place holder when designing your sites. Hope you like it please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Windows Product KeyWindows Product KeyVB.NETIntermediate /
Hasni Tahar
1723 since
11/22/2018 11:13:17 PM

By 1 Users

easy way to get your windows product KeyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A  Complete Human Resources Information System (HRIS), HR Software, HRMS, HRDBA Complete Human Resources Information System (HRIS), HR Software, HRMS, HRDBVB.NETIntermediate /
Kazi Md. Shakawat Hossain
26316 since
5/8/2016 10:50:58 AM

By 2 Users

Human Resource Information System (HRIS) is a software or solution to manage an organization's workforce in a systematic way with the help of historical and projected data. It is a highly customizable software that can meet every requirement of an organiz ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

How to Perform OCR Operations on PDF Documents inside .NET ApplicationsHow to Perform OCR Operations on PDF Documents inside .NET ApplicationsC#, VB.NETIntermediate /
Sherazam
9215 since
11/25/2015 8:54:29 AM

By 2 Users

This technical tip shows how .NET developers can perform OCR operations on PDF documents inside .NET Applications. Aspose.OCR APIs can only accept images to perform OCR operation on them. If the requirement is to perform OCR on PDF documents then two Aspo ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 12 of 175 found. Entries 111 - 120 of 1747 found
Jump to page: ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET