All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking)

Search Results: Page 12 of 175 found. Entries 111 - 120 of 1747 found
Jump to page: ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Special folders viewerSpecial folders viewerC#Beginner /
Thomas1965
5424 since
7/26/2017 12:40:20 PM

By 1 Users

Shows the names of the Special folders in a ListBox and the physical path in a LinkLabel. Opens the folder in Windows Explorer on a mouse click. Written in Visual C# 2010Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SQL Server Automatic Backup W/ Restore utilitySQL Server Automatic Backup W/ Restore utilityVB.NETIntermediate /
SpyTamers
6189 since
7/19/2016 8:38:04 AM

By 1 Users

This is the utility I use to Automate Daily Backups for SQL Server databases. It is currently being used by my clients. I decided to build these utility coz i dont see anything like it. This will backup your database and compress it automatically using wi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Time Clock 3.0Time Clock 3.0VB.NETBeginner /
Dave Bowlin
790 since
5/17/2019 2:27:33 PM

By 1 Users

Time Clock 3.0 is a continuation and update of my previous Time Clock submissions. Time Clock 3.0 has: -- Many bug fixes, updated interface -- Better error checking and handling -- Added buttons for common menu items -- Added pressing ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

User Input Box in C#  (class)User Input Box in C# (class)C#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
1141 since
4/4/2019 3:37:01 AM

By 1 Users

This class contains everything you need to make a user input box like Visual Basic has, using one line of code. Since .NET 4.5, it seems you can't reference VB and add the "INPUT" box to get user input. I found this out the hard way, as I tried to use it ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Virtual Screen RulerVirtual Screen RulerVB.NETBeginner /
Jonathan Rigley
4530 since
7/18/2015 6:23:45 PM

By 1 Users

This is an example of how to paint lines inside a loop to create an on screen ruler. The ruler can flip, grow and shrink.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VLSM CalculatorVLSM CalculatorC#Intermediate /
Bruno Ramalhete
4224 since
1/14/2017 2:20:57 PM

By 1 Users

This is a VLSM Calculator which you can do some vlsm subnetting calculations for your networking environment. It is a professional tool that helps you do vlsm subnetting to organize your networking system. This is open source, you can study or modify this ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Web Dummy Text CreatorWeb Dummy Text CreatorC#Beginner /
Ben128
3580 since
3/5/2017 7:46:28 PM

By 1 Users

Small project to allow you to make dummy text to use as a place holder when designing your sites. Hope you like it please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Webcam CaptureWebcam CaptureVB.NETAdvanced /
David Patterson
469 since
12/23/2019 2:40:19 PM

By 1 Users

<h1> A Feature rich AVI capture program</h1> This allows the <b>capture of AVI video from webcams along with high quality Audio.</b> The audio can be taken from the default audio input device or any device selected from a drop down box.<br> ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Windows Product KeyWindows Product KeyVB.NETIntermediate /
Hasni Tahar
1804 since
11/22/2018 11:13:17 PM

By 1 Users

easy way to get your windows product KeyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A  Complete Human Resources Information System (HRIS), HR Software, HRMS, HRDBA Complete Human Resources Information System (HRIS), HR Software, HRMS, HRDBVB.NETIntermediate /
Kazi Md. Shakawat Hossain
26765 since
5/8/2016 10:50:58 AM

By 2 Users

Human Resource Information System (HRIS) is a software or solution to manage an organization's workforce in a systematic way with the help of historical and projected data. It is a highly customizable software that can meet every requirement of an organiz ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 12 of 175 found. Entries 111 - 120 of 1747 found
Jump to page: ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET