Other Entries by Salan S. Al-Ani (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

DataGridViewPrinter ClassDataGridViewPrinter ClassC#Intermediate /
Salan S. Al-Ani (from psc cd)
5370 since
1/4/2015 5:18:00 AM

By 6 Users

Please refer to the following url for more details on how to use the class: http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/datagridviewprinter.asp The Class Features: (1) The print style is almost the same as the style of the DataGridView control: (A) the same font st ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Exporting data into Excel file using SQL SELECT commandExporting data into Excel file using SQL SELECT commandVB.NETIntermediate /
7122 since
1/3/2015 10:14:00 PM

By 6 Users

If you want to have you selection of data in your database to be available in an Excel format, this code will help you. I tried this code usin VB.NET 2003, .NET Framework v1.1, and Microsoft Excel v11.0 Object Library. Please feel free to email me if you ...(description truncated)

Snake and Ladder for VB.NETSnake and Ladder for VB.NETVB.NETIntermediate /
4475 since
1/3/2015 1:02:00 PM

By 3 Users

Snake and Ladder is an amazing board game. I coded it using "Visual Basic .NET 2005 BETA 2" and I published it with haigh quality graphics and with sound effects. So please, feel free to email me if you find any bugs or any integration opinion to this gam ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET