Other Entries by Dennis M. Santiago (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Complete String ManipulationComplete String ManipulationVB.NET, C++.NETBeginner /
Dennis M. Santiago (from psc cd)
1854 since
1/4/2015 3:09:00 AM

By 9 Users

It's a part of my program title complete vb.net functions that include all vb.net functions, financial, file i/o, math etc., This Tutorial help you a lot to format convert string..,

RichTextBox Semi/Fully Transparent .., OwnerDraw MenuRichTextBox Semi/Fully Transparent .., OwnerDraw MenuVB.NETBeginner /
3295 since
1/4/2015 11:14:00 PM

By 4 Users

It's a Truly RTB that have a features of Fully and semi transparency with a different borderstyle. The other one is ownerdraw Menu that you can customize the font and colorClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Update DataBinding/Filtering Sorting/  Now* With 5-Ways of Using Crystal Report )Update DataBinding/Filtering Sorting/ Now* With 5-Ways of Using Crystal Report )VB.NETBeginner /
1472 since
1/4/2015 3:25:00 AM

By 10 Users

Last code I Describe some sample binding using data and collection, now I add 5 ways using crystal report (Main Report with subreport, Chart etc.,) it's very easy to folow,.The report not static or constant in one default display, you can change it by ent ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET