Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Add controls at runtime - Very easy and effective way!Add controls at runtime - Very easy and effective way!C#, VB.NETBeginner /
Sahand (from psc cd)
3147 since
1/1/2015 9:16:00 PM

By 11 Users

This code shows how to use the AddEvent Handler to effectively add controls to a windows form at runtime and handle the controls events. This is the best and easiest way to do this.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Adding controls withevents at runtime in VB .NETAdding controls withevents at runtime in VB .NETVB.NETBeginner /
Sahand (from psc cd)
8576 since
1/1/2015 2:34:00 AM

By 13 Users

Sometimes it is necessary to add controls at runtime or use a dynamic array of controls and you want to have events too , this tutorial will show you how to do this.

Complete IRC Client , Great!!Complete IRC Client , Great!!C#Advanced /
Sahand (from psc cd)
6313 since
1/1/2015 1:30:00 PM

By 20 Users
20 Excellent Ratings
       sIrc is a great IRC client!It's a large project and it is not yet complete but it already have many features and works great! It is flexible and customizable.Make sure you read the read me file. Please leave your comments...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

complete IRC engine! new version of sIRC!!complete IRC engine! new version of sIRC!!C#, VB.NET, ASP.NETAdvanced /
Sahand (from psc cd)
1663 since
1/2/2015 1:52:00 PM

By 12 Users

Remember the last version? This one has very better and improved engine that is separated from the windows interface(in an independent .DLL) that can be easily used to make various IRC applications. Make sure you check it out!! And please , Let me know i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Learn VB .NET fast!  -updated again-Learn VB .NET fast! -updated again-VB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Sahand (from psc cd)
2677 since
1/1/2015 2:38:00 AM

By 44 Users

What's new in VB .NET? How can I use Classes in VB .NET? What does a shared method do?What's the usage of inheritance? How can i override a sub? How can i add events to my classes? Find your answers here! Sample files now ready

Secure Socket with RSA encryptionSecure Socket with RSA encryptionC#Intermediate /
Sahand (from psc cd)
2291 since
1/2/2015 1:14:00 AM

By 2 Users

The idea is that when the client connects to a server, each of the nodes create a pair of keys, and each send their public keys to the other side. after that each node encrypts the data using the other node's public key and decrypts the data it recieves u ...(description truncated)

Server and client socket classes with examplesServer and client socket classes with examplesC#, VB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Sahand (from psc cd)
1881 since
1/1/2015 11:18:00 AM

By 10 Users

All the bugs are now fixed.With examples of using both the server and client classes in windows and console(4 examples!). Great for serious work.

Transfer Files Securely - RSA File EncryptionTransfer Files Securely - RSA File EncryptionC#Intermediate /
Sahand (from psc cd)
2967 since
1/2/2015 9:57:00 PM

By 5 Users

You can transfer files On CD-ROMS , Email , Chat, or any other means, completely secure using RSA public key cryptography. Very easy to use, and understand. Also a good example of writing multi-threaded file IO applications. Make sure you read the Readme ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET