Other Entries by Ramon E. Tristani (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Button Control Array w/ Event HandlerButton Control Array w/ Event HandlerVB.NETAdvanced /
Ramon E. Tristani (from psc cd)
3695 since
1/1/2015 7:11:00 AM

By 9 Users

Button control array with event handling. This code will show you how to create control arrays in Visual Basic.Net and have each array member respond to events by using the AddressOf operator. Though it looks like a calculator, it has no calculation funct ...(description truncated)

Collapsable Group BoxCollapsable Group BoxC#Advanced /
2873 since
1/1/2015 9:51:00 AM

By 6 Users
6 Excellent Ratings
       Collapsable GoupBox. This is a new version or revision of my collapsable group box control. This control is written in C#.NET, and it is created from scratch with GDI+. It supports a great deal of customization. Definitely a must see.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Contractable GroupBoxContractable GroupBoxC#Advanced /
2118 since
1/1/2015 8:21:00 AM

By 13 Users

Contractable GroupBox. This is a custom control I created from scratch in C#. It is a GroupBox that collapses and expands when a treeview like "+-" interface is clicked. It is not complete, but it is fully functional and good enough to use in any app as l ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Drag and Drop from Listbox to TextboxDrag and Drop from Listbox to TextboxVB.NETAdvanced /
4099 since
1/1/2015 8:03:00 AM

By 6 Users

Drag and Drop from Listbox to Textbox. This is a demo on how to access individual collection members of a populated listbox in order to drop its content into a text box. This demo uses techniques that are not specified by the object help tooltips in the V ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Drag and Drop the .Net WayDrag and Drop the .Net WayVB.NETAdvanced /
1592 since
1/1/2015 7:09:00 AM

By 3 Users

Drag and Drop in Visual Basic.Net. I haven't found any articles about this essential subject in planet source code or any of my favorite web sites. So I thought I'd help out a bit. Visual Basic.Net has changed the way data is moved using drag and drop tec ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Recursive Treeview VB.NetRecursive Treeview VB.NetVB.NETAdvanced /
2510 since
1/1/2015 7:16:00 AM

By 7 Users

Recursive Treeview. This application demonstrates the techniqe of ppopulating a treeview recursively with a dynamic node array. The recursive procedure takes in two parameters. The first is the parameter that controls the recursive calls, the second is by ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET