Submitted
User Rating

Display Website IP Address Display Website IP Address VB.NETBeginner /
SpyTamers
1567 since
7/19/2016 8:46:46 AM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       I have created this simple program to get remote IP address from a given website. I used this tool to get the real remote IP address of my websites host for monitoring. Maybe somebody needs one too so here it is.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Resize Image / Bitmap Easiest Way !Resize Image / Bitmap Easiest Way !VB.NETBeginner /
SpyTamers
6108 since
9/9/2016 3:13:24 AM
Unrated
       I use this code snippet to resize image files to desired size. Maybe it will help beginners out there.

Simple GDI AnimationSimple GDI AnimationVB.NETBeginner /
SpyTamers
1530 since
7/19/2016 8:57:33 AM
Unrated
       This is the part of my pacman game. It is worth to share to beginners for game development in vb.net out there. Just check it out. The code is properly commented for beginners.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

SQL Server Automatic Backup W/ Restore utilitySQL Server Automatic Backup W/ Restore utilityVB.NETIntermediate /
SpyTamers
2218 since
7/19/2016 8:38:04 AM
Unrated
       This is the utility I use to Automate Daily Backups for SQL Server databases. It is currently being used by my clients. I decided to build these utility coz i dont see anything like it. This will backup your database and compress it automatically using wi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET