Other Entries by Shawn Bullock (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 2 of 2 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Client/Server side Validation class with RegEx (Update 4: 3/31/03)Client/Server side Validation class with RegEx (Update 4: 3/31/03)C#, VB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Shawn Bullock (from psc cd)
4110 since
1/1/2015 6:07:00 PM

By 4 Users

Update (3/31/2003): Added IsNationalID to validate various types of ID's of various nationalities. Added IsEIN (which in turn calls IsNationalID). Corrected IsPhoneNumber for all three C#, VB.NET, and .js. Hopefully I won't need to correct it again and ag ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

HiddenField WebControl Server-Side C# and VB.NET ProjectsHiddenField WebControl Server-Side C# and VB.NET ProjectsC#, VB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Shawn Bullock (from psc cd)
2298 since
1/1/2015 2:33:00 PM

By 2 Users

I created this project to learn how to make a WebControl and because I needed a Server-Side Hidden Input (HTML Hidden Input running as server wasn't good enough for me). In the IDE is shows itself gray to indicate its hidden version just another TextBox. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 2 of 2 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET