Date
Submitted
User Rating

Borderless form dragBorderless form dragVB.NETBeginner /
Thomas Ault
3256 since
7/21/2015 4:39:10 PM
Unrated
       Used to mouse drag borderless program, especially useful if you skin or customize your program.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DNS Scanner DNS Scanner VB.NETBeginner /
Thomas Ault
3767 since
8/5/2015 11:39:45 PM
Unrated
       Scan and Resolve IP to Hostname. I revised my older app. This new scanner now runs on a thread and call cross-threading to update text controls,so no more freezing. Its not as fast as I thought it could be but i am still trying to learn threading. All com ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MCI Mp3 PlayerMCI Mp3 PlayerVB.NETIntermediate /
Thomas Ault
3779 since
8/26/2015 1:48:31 AM
Unrated
       Play mp3 and wave files.. I tried to put all calls into a module.. I even made a random list generator. There's nothing really new, I know MCI API has been around a long time anyway.. Enjoy!! All comments are welcome!

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Mp3 Editor Ringtone MakerMp3 Editor Ringtone MakerVB.NETIntermediate /
Thomas Ault
4602 since
9/6/2015 1:18:44 AM
Unrated
       Copy part of a Mp3 to create a ringtone.(Copy bytes from one point to another) You can even resize a Mp3 (trim the ends if wanted if there's dead spots) This is going into a much larger project "Stream Reaper" which I will use it to trim downloaded stream ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Randomize ListBox ItemsRandomize ListBox ItemsVB.NETIntermediate /
Thomas Ault
7003 since
8/26/2015 2:03:10 AM
Unrated
       Randomize Listbox Items. I made this to generate a random list for a mp3 player. I added a loop so the listbox gets a good mix up.

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET