Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Active Directory User Attribute Editor (MMC)Active Directory User Attribute Editor (MMC)VB.NETIntermediate /
Mark Kintigh
1348 since
12/19/2018 4:05:02 PM
Unrated
       Microsoft Active Directory attribute editor. This MMC plugin is designed to allow you to search AD for a user accounts then quickly and easily modify custom attributes, such as employee number, extensionAttribute1, etc. This allows you to add notes about ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dice Roller / Math Formula ProcessingDice Roller / Math Formula ProcessingVB.NETIntermediate /
Mark Kintigh
1169 since
12/26/2018 4:28:17 PM
Unrated
       This class is designed to calculate basic math functions (*, /, +, -), stored within a string, with a new symbol for adding a random value (simulating rolling dice). It is smart enough to also handle parenthetical formulas. I also built in C like conditio ...(description truncated)

ucRTFEditor -- Richtextbox editor control (2019-02-26, update)ucRTFEditor -- Richtextbox editor control (2019-02-26, update)VB.NETIntermediate /
Mark Kintigh
1367 since
2/26/2019 4:33:44 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       I wrote this because I got tired of looking for a free control that works like this; most of the time I only find similar editor examples as full editor applications. I am not keeping any rights to this code and am presenting it as is. If you make any imp ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET