Date
Submitted
User Rating

Backup Folder v1.0Backup Folder v1.0C#Beginner /
Ben128
672 since
5/14/2019 9:27:47 PM

By 1 Users

This is a folder backup program I been working on today to backup my project files. I hope to make this in to a full backup program soon. it shows the total progress of files been copyed and also a propgress state for the main file copy. anyway try it out ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bin2Hex, Hex2BinBin2Hex, Hex2BinC#Beginner /
Ben128
4288 since
7/10/2016 7:37:06 PM

By 1 Users

Two class console files to allow you to convert files between Hex and Binary. Hope you find them usful.

Build HTML File ListBuild HTML File ListC#Beginner /
Ben128
448 since
5/13/2019 8:49:14 PM
Unrated
       This is a small program I made to create a list of files on a HTML file that I can use on my website hope you find it usfull. Please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Calulate File HashCalulate File HashC#Beginner /
Ben128
478 since
5/13/2019 6:13:52 PM
Unrated
       Shows how to calulate the hash of a file. supports MD5 , SHA-1, SHA-256 hope you find the code usfull Please vote. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Check card numberCheck card numberC#Beginner /
Ben128
755 since
5/25/2019 5:39:41 PM
Unrated
       Here is a small code to allow you to validate credit card numbers it will also show a picture of the current card entered from the card number.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Classic Shutdown Dialog Windows 10Classic Shutdown Dialog Windows 10C#Beginner /
Ben128
779 since
7/1/2019 2:52:13 PM
Unrated
       This code will show the classic shutdown dialog in Windows 8 and Windows 10, that can be hard to find. the onlly way I got it to work is with VBScript. but managed to figure out show to do it in C#, Hope you find it usfull. Please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Config Editor ProConfig Editor ProC#Beginner /
Ben128
588 since
5/13/2019 9:12:28 PM
Unrated
       This is an app I made about 3 weeks back, it allows you to edit INI files with a visual editor, it has colors for selections and comments you can add and edit Selections, Values, Comments anyway hope you like the program Please vote. Keep an eye out for t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Desktop Clock v1.0Desktop Clock v1.0C#Beginner /
Ben128
490 since
5/17/2019 9:25:24 PM
Unrated
       This is a small clock I made for my desktop. You can add your own custom date and time format. Window stays ontop of other windows. You can also lock the window position in place and chnage the click colors. Hope you like the first version please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Calulator v1.0DM Calulator v1.0C#Beginner /
Ben128
3849 since
3/22/2017 8:50:33 PM
Unrated
       A Basic stylish calulator for your desktop. Hope you find the code usfull please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Color Picker.NET Ver 1.0DM Color Picker.NET Ver 1.0C#Beginner /
Ben128
3796 since
7/10/2016 1:03:08 PM

By 1 Users

DM Color Picker.NET is a remake of a old project I once made in Visual Basic 6, This program allows you to make your own colors and easy copy the output color value into your paint editor, it has color support for .NET, VB6, Delphi, Powerbasic, HTML and m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM CSS code compressor v1.0DM CSS code compressor v1.0C#Beginner /
Ben128
4101 since
7/14/2016 9:21:06 PM
Unrated
       This is a simple console appliaction to allow you to compress your css style sheets by reduceing the size and makeing your pages load faster. Hope you find the code usfull please vote.

DM CSS Grid Generator v1.0DM CSS Grid Generator v1.0C#Beginner /
Ben128
3770 since
3/7/2018 10:38:59 PM
Unrated
       This project allows you to build responsive grids to help with building websites. with the code generated your pages will always resize correctly with the browser. see the sample folder for a demoClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM CSS HTML, JS TestIT editorDM CSS HTML, JS TestIT editorC#Beginner /
Ben128
5430 since
3/27/2017 8:30:08 PM

By 1 Users

This is a project I made about a month ago and I forgopt about it untill today, it's still not almost finished yet but it does have a few things to to play around with. this is for testing HTML CSS and Javascript, each one has there own little editor wind ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Dos Help GUIDM Dos Help GUIC#Beginner /
Ben128
2865 since
7/15/2016 2:31:16 PM
Unrated
       This is a simple front end I made for the HELP command in dos, that gives information on a dos command and also extended information. hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Email EncrypterDM Email EncrypterC#Beginner /
Ben128
3500 since
12/19/2016 8:13:41 PM
Unrated
       A small tool to allow you to encrypt your emails using a basic XOR encryptionClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM File Manager XPDM File Manager XPC#Intermediate /
Ben128
3701 since
6/20/2016 9:14:49 PM
Unrated
       Hi, this is a unfinished file manager I am trying to make, it started as an example of using the listview control to add files and folders but turned into this. I tryed to make it like the old Windows3.1 File manager, at the moment you can just view thing ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Firefox Image Cache Viewer/Saver Version 1.0DM Firefox Image Cache Viewer/Saver Version 1.0C#Intermediate /
Ben128
2906 since
7/3/2016 7:44:27 PM
Unrated
       Hi this is a small project I made that will allow the user to view the image content of the Firefox cache folder, allows saving simple or selected files opening the picture in mspain and also copying selected image to the clipboard. Hope you like it pleas ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Get  HTTP HeadersDM Get HTTP HeadersC#Beginner /
Ben128
3548 since
12/24/2016 10:44:23 AM
Unrated
       Small tool to allow you to see the returned server headers of an url request.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM My PhoneBook Version 1.0DM My PhoneBook Version 1.0C#Beginner /
Ben128
3981 since
6/5/2016 2:01:50 PM
Unrated
       Hi, this is a very simple address book I made to help me store my contacts information and phone numbers I can't remmber, the program allows adding, removing and also exporting to HTM, the program works very simple by using a small ini file, code is well ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Print ScreenDM Print ScreenC#Beginner /
Ben128
1604 since
9/5/2018 9:46:46 PM
Unrated
       This is a small project I made in C# that lets you take a full screen shot and save it to a png. Hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Recent Viewer v1.0DM Recent Viewer v1.0C#Beginner /
Ben128
695 since
6/25/2019 6:57:04 PM

By 1 Users

This is a add on I made for windows to view recent items in a more easy way, you can delete any recent shortcut, open the shortcut target, Broswe to the target path, you can also do a serach in google on a target filename. and more hope you like it. Pleas ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Shutdown v1.0DM Shutdown v1.0C#Beginner /
Ben128
640 since
6/28/2019 9:22:31 PM
Unrated
       Just a small project to allow you to shutdown, restart, logoff, hibernate your computer that you can set a time that the shutdown happens hope you like it. Pease voteClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Smart Password Generator v1.0DM Smart Password Generator v1.0C#Beginner /
Ben128
4519 since
3/26/2017 6:54:22 PM
Unrated
       Hi here is a cool password generator never agian need to think up a password. Hope you find it usfull please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Start/Stop InternetDM Start/Stop InternetC#Beginner /
Ben128
3252 since
6/16/2016 6:47:13 PM
Unrated
       This is a small program that will allow you to start and stop your internet connection. the code is quite easy and uses ipconfig to do the start and stop functions. Hope you like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM System Info Ver 1.3 - UpdateDM System Info Ver 1.3 - UpdateC#Beginner /
Ben128
985 since
6/22/2019 11:32:27 AM
Unrated
       UPDATE 22/06/2019 This is a small project that is used to display various information about your PC such as drives, cd-roms, system information, software and much more, please note this is still not complete so keep checking back for updates. Hope you lik ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 3 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 51 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET