Other Entries by PARVEZ ALAM (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

a1 database printera1 database printerVB.NETBeginner /
PARVEZ ALAM (from psc cd)
3556 since
1/5/2015 1:26:00 AM

By 10 Users

it can be used for navigation of database record and getting print of that particular record with zoom andClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A1 Employee RegistrationA1 Employee RegistrationC#Intermediate /
3117 since
1/5/2015 1:43:00 AM

By 20 Users

A Employee Registration made For my brother He wanted to know about How to add, Update, delete, records in ADO.net so i made it for him. in this u can search dynamically whichever field u want. Plese vote if u like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A1 Image ProcessingA1 Image ProcessingVB.NETIntermediate /
2763 since
1/5/2015 1:49:00 AM

By 12 Users

With this u can load image and u can change it by applying effects like Emboss, sharp, diffuse and u can also view image by zooming in and out. i hope u like it and u will vote for it just three clicks.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Simple CalculatorSimple CalculatorC#Beginner /
1880 since
1/5/2015 12:50:00 AM

By 2 Users

It is my first application in C# that i had posted on the planet source code. it is for beginners they will find it useful. it will demonstrate the basics of creating simple calculator. It is Simple Application made for performing Simple Calculation.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET