Other Entries by Mr. Junald Astronomo Lagod - (Jaslad) (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Complete Customable Library Management SystemA Complete Customable Library Management SystemC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETAdvanced /
Mr. Junald Astronomo Lagod - (Jaslad) (from psc cd)
34324 since
1/4/2015 1:37:00 PM

By 417 Users
8 Excellent Ratings
       This software was designed for library purpose only. This system can be able to speed-up the proccess of barrowing of books, searching of books, monitoring of due and barrowed books in the library per school year. The system also do all the reporting you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic PayrollBasic PayrollC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETAdvanced /
7347 since
1/4/2015 7:58:00 PM

By 167 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Hello everyone. I developed this program for begginers like me on how to develop programs in C#.NET 2005. Hope you will like the codes/functions that i made. Happy coding everybody and God Bless you always.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CRYSTAL V.S. RDLC REPORT using C#.NETCRYSTAL V.S. RDLC REPORT using C#.NETC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETIntermediate /
6669 since
1/4/2015 6:37:00 PM

By 19 Users

Hello to all my friends in planet source code especially people who voted for me. This is my new project but it is a reporting system only. I just upload this system to show and convince to all programmers like me want is the best reporting tools to use i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Employees Information SystemEmployees Information SystemC#Beginner /
6930 since
1/4/2015 2:43:00 AM

By 20 Users

This program is capable in storing Employee's Data/information. I developed this program to inhance my programming skills in C# and to know also JAVA and C++ because it has a similar syntax. It has a good listview and graphical user interface. This is my ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Library System in J#.NET 2005Library System in J#.NET 2005C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETAdvanced /
2910 since
1/5/2015 4:28:00 PM

By 7 Users

Hello Coders; This version of library system was made in J#.NET 2005. I uploaded this software in year 2007 but i think the moderator removed it or else. Anyway this system will enhance your library and manage books and users more easily. Using this code ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

School Registration SystemSchool Registration SystemC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETBeginner /
5304 since
1/4/2015 5:37:00 AM

By 30 Users

Hello Coders. This is my next application i developed this for my personal knowledge in how to make a registration system. This program helps beginner like me in C# to know for the following 1. Looping sequence 2. Basic SQL Statement 3. Connection to Dat ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Some Codes for CodersSome Codes for CodersC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETAdvanced /
2590 since
1/4/2015 6:13:00 PM

By 106 Users

Hello Coders, this program will teached begginers like me on how to code ADO.NET 2.0 and make functions. Please don't forget to vote. Happy coding everybodyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET