Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 6 of 148 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1477 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

a   -Photoshop Pen Tool - Underlying Technique * Maths Behind Bezier Curve *  By K.O. Thaha Hussaina -Photoshop Pen Tool - Underlying Technique * Maths Behind Bezier Curve * By K.O. Thaha HussainVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
K. O. Thaha Hussain (from psc cd)
1972 since
1/16/2015 3:56:00 PM

By 13 Users

Explains how we can draw a Bezier Curve! The maths behind a Cubic Bezier.Very simple. No API's used. Key words : paint brush, draw, curve, graphics, picture, technique, smooth curveClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A   Rainbow GeneratorA Rainbow GeneratorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
K. O. Thaha Hussain (from psc cd)
1092 since
1/16/2015 2:22:00 PM

By 6 Users

It is an extremly simple Rainbow Generator - the code which was always asked by the viewers. See how a rainbow is generated with the varaitions in the values of primary colors - Red, Green and Blue. No API's used. Interesting and Full of Fun! Easy even fo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A  3D Motion Screen Saver ( AMAZING ... No DirectX !!! ) [Updated]A 3D Motion Screen Saver ( AMAZING ... No DirectX !!! ) [Updated]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Yehia Muhsen (from psc cd)
1460 since
2/3/2015 11:10:00 AM

By 142 Users

If you want to be amazed, then take a look at this screen saver, but my advice to you before you run the code, "don't spend more than one hour staring at the motion." looool ;). Start learning the code. This is a very wonderful graphical program that I'll ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A 1 Zoom, Scrollable PictureBox EnglishA 1 Zoom, Scrollable PictureBox EnglishVB 6.0Intermediate /
The Dutch Man (from psc cd)
1170 since
2/9/2015 9:22:00 AM

By 6 Users

With this code you can Zoom in/out a PictureBox. Also availble are scrollbars. Zoom: 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%, FullPage and PageWidth.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 100% custom scrollbar.Very handly for people who want to make their own control.Read for moreA 100% custom scrollbar.Very handly for people who want to make their own control.Read for moreVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
DetonEtor (from psc cd)
1463 since
2/2/2015 11:35:00 PM

By 4 Users

Ok i know most properties in the property window doesnt work.Not that i couldnt.but i want to keep the code as much simple as i can.To begin just set a value at the textbox and click the button.But please less than 200 . It can handle unlimited MAX value ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 200 segment slithering snakeA 200 segment slithering snakeVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jason Bullen (from psc cd)
2048 since
2/16/2015 9:32:00 PM

By 29 Users

Awesome screenshot! The fastest 2D bitmap scaled rotation on PSC! Highly optimized fixed point math for incredible speed! Please vote and send me your comments. Extra keywords (fast faster rotation fixed-point fixedpoint serpent) Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 2D Advanced Graph PlotterA 2D Advanced Graph PlotterVB 5.0, VB 6.0, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
Lefteris Eleftheriades (from psc cd)
2567 since
2/2/2015 10:15:00 AM

By 16 Users

2D Graph Plotter This tool draws any graph you want on precice Axii. Type the graph's equation in the box and press Plot. There is an expression builder to help you with all supported functions. All VB Math functions are supported plus a bunch more trigon ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 2D Classroom GameA 2D Classroom GameVB 6.0Beginner /
CSkalla (from psc cd)
1495 since
2/4/2015 8:33:00 AM

By 7 Users

its your job as the teacher to prevent your pupils from falling asleep. click them with the mouse. thats all. i made the small game last saturday, a boring bad weather evening. important: the sound module is from an other posting on planetsourcecode. it w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 2D DotProduct DemonstrationA 2D DotProduct DemonstrationVB 6.0Beginner /
Peter Wilson (from psc cd)
1169 since
2/6/2015 9:56:00 AM

By 5 Users

This application is a simple and clear demonstration of the DotProduct in two dimensions. The DotProduct is almost always used by game programmers, especially in shooting games like Unreal Tournament. The DotProduct allows the programmers to decide is the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 2D Rotation Demo using SIN() and COS()A 2D Rotation Demo using SIN() and COS()VB 6.0Beginner /
Peter Wilson (from psc cd)
1288 since
2/5/2015 6:07:00 PM

By 14 Users

This VB code graphically shows the relationship between Sine and Cosine when drawing a cirlce. In my humble opinion, I think drawing a circle is the first thing all graphics programmers need to learn. Although it may look like I'm just plotting a single d ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 148 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1477 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel