Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 17 of 167 found. Entries 161 - 170 of 1661 found
Jump to page: ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Alert Messages like MSNAlert Messages like MSNVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Fausto Fiorese Branco (from psc cd)
1326 since
2/9/2015 11:06:00 AM

By 3 Users

Its a cool way to you show alerts, informations, or any messages on your program, its very simple and have a good features and inteface. It's show how much message (With animation) you need, if right side of screen is full, its wait one message close to s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

All In OneAll In OneVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Srdjan Josipovic (from psc cd)
1312 since
1/6/2015 2:22:00 PM

By 5 Users

You might need this sometimes.Some menu features like Icons in menu, Rolling over the menu with popup pictures,Position of the cursor,Streaming text across teh form , Playing *.WAV files in application , and some graphic options of the form.

Allocate space in the taskbar for a form/controlAllocate space in the taskbar for a form/controlVB 6.0Advanced /
Dan Tesenair (from psc cd)
1557 since
2/15/2015 6:07:00 AM

By 18 Users

Check out the screenshot... A while back, I purchased an IBM laptop whose battery meter took up space in the task bar between the task switcher and notify icon area. I recently had a need for recreate this functionality and thought I would share the solut ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Allow User To Resize Controls The Simple WayAllow User To Resize Controls The Simple WayVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Ed Daniel (from psc cd)
1127 since
2/8/2015 3:48:00 PM

By 7 Users

UPDATED To allow the user to resize a control at run-time with the mouse. All API, short code, just set it and forget it. Useful for picture boxes, report designers, etc. No high overhead.

allow users to resize any control , with resize handles, at runtime! NO APIallow users to resize any control , with resize handles, at runtime! NO APIVB 6.0Beginner /
Chris P. (from psc cd)
2146 since
2/13/2015 9:29:00 PM

By 5 Users

After searching forever for a good way to allow users to resize or move controls around on the form at runtime, I decided that I should just make my own method. The other ones I found here use the API method, which does not work well. I have updated this ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Alpha Blending Menu'sAlpha Blending Menu'sVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Wilksey (from psc cd)
1072 since
1/10/2015 4:57:00 PM

By 6 Users

Shows you how to use the Alphablend api to make a menu system.

Alpha MenuAlpha MenuVB 6.0Intermediate /
Ian Platt (from psc cd)
1779 since
2/14/2015 7:07:00 AM

By 3 Users

Desktop menu with slide effects, expand, collapse, and popout menus. Copy and paste code to new forms to make as many levels of menu as you want. Easy to customise with your own buttons, menus etc. Wallpaper changer routine, program execution routine, pla ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AlphaBar OCX - Easy sorting of lists using intuitive alphabet control.AlphaBar OCX - Easy sorting of lists using intuitive alphabet control.VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Matthew Roberts (from psc cd)
1169 since
1/16/2015 7:17:00 AM

By 4 Users

Very basic example of creating a user control. This one has actually turned out to be useful in an application I wrote. I kept the features to a minimum in this one so that it would be easier to see how it works.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AlphaBlend ControlAlphaBlend ControlVB 6.0Advanced /
James Johnston (from psc cd)
1029 since
1/23/2015 7:43:00 PM

By 6 Users

This control allows you to set the transparency level of the form that it resides on. I wrote this a good while back when I was learning how to create controls in VB. It uses the SetLayeredWindowAttributes API that is available in Windows 2000. I believe ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ALT CTRL DEL ExampleALT CTRL DEL ExampleVB 6.0Beginner /
crouchie (from psc cd)
833 since
1/27/2015 11:25:00 AM

By 10 Users

To demonstrate how easy it is to disable the ALT CTRL DEL buttons The basic emailer included will show you how to add the functionality of email to your programs. Check it out & don't forget to vote!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 17 of 167 found. Entries 161 - 170 of 1661 found
Jump to page: ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel