Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_ ISPanel a Great Option if you need more space in your Forms ! ! __ ISPanel a Great Option if you need more space in your Forms ! ! _VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Fred.cpp (from psc cd)
1517 since
1/23/2015 3:36:00 AM

By 41 Users

Name: prjPanelTest Description: this control is very useful for those who need more space on their forms, you can extend you form space using this control, see example form <br> how to use: <br> 1.- Insert a ISPanel Control in your form<br> ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_ List Box Class (EXTENDS THE FUNCTIONALITY OF STANDARD LISTBOX CONTROL) __ List Box Class (EXTENDS THE FUNCTIONALITY OF STANDARD LISTBOX CONTROL) _VB 6.0Advanced /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1668 since
2/6/2015 8:51:00 PM

By 19 Users

The class file will add many useful features to the listbox, such as the ability to remove duplicates quickly, load a file, save the list, and much more. It also gets around the problem with a listbox only being able to hold up to 32,767 items without err ...(description truncated)

_ Shadow Label Control (Version 2)_ Shadow Label Control (Version 2)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1334 since
2/7/2015 3:46:00 PM

By 12 Users

Version 2 of my 3D Label control. The shadows are now smooth and very professional looking. Easy to use control. Works exactly like a normal label but this one looks better. Vote if you like it please!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

_-! Customizable Message Box !-_ A MUST-SEE Active X: *3rd Update!* Close btn, Picturing, Auto-Focus_-! Customizable Message Box !-_ A MUST-SEE Active X: *3rd Update!* Close btn, Picturing, Auto-FocusVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Alph@! (from psc cd)
1514 since
1/10/2015 2:15:00 AM

By 36 Users

This UserControl Generate a Message Box that you can customize every detail of it. This is a 3rd update! Increase customizing performance, so you can adjust its... Title Bar Color & Font, Message Text Color & Font, Title Caption, Message Text, 4 Buttons T ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_***** XP DTPicker ( Update ) *****__***** XP DTPicker ( Update ) *****_VB 6.0Intermediate /
Osen Kusnadi. (from psc cd)
3274 since
2/2/2015 1:32:00 PM

By 78 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Look at screen. Date Picker with Xp Visual Style. Please, download it !Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

__ A Better Image Combo: ISCombo ____ A Better Image Combo: ISCombo __VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Fred.cpp (from psc cd)
1438 since
1/24/2015 7:40:00 PM

By 64 Users

This is a Flat ImageCombo, I made It, because I was bored with the "normal" Combo from VB. And I could'n detect when user selectted an Item on the list. So I decided make one better. It's very userful ( I hope ) please Check It out and vote. Comments are ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

__**CUSTOM PROGRESS BAR**_____**CUSTOM PROGRESS BAR**___VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptIntermediate /
Nok1 (from psc cd)
1690 since
1/26/2015 11:40:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is just like a standard progress bar except you can choose the color of the progressbar. You can specify and dynamically change the color of the progress bar at any time. Very easy to use, very small. NEW FEATURE*- Rounded Progress bar - give your pr ...(description truncated)

_____aGradient!withoutApifunctions!_____aGradient!withoutApifunctions!VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Gibreel George GR (from psc cd)
761 since
1/26/2015 3:32:00 AM

By 3 Users

Easy.Fast!Create your gadients!My code is only 20 line without Api.it works great.I will upload and a better version.This code i created on my own so i may have done some mistakes.Please vote for me and send me any comments.

_3 Modules to deal with Clipping, Systray, and Icons in Menus_3 Modules to deal with Clipping, Systray, and Icons in MenusVB 6.0Intermediate /
Shroom (from psc cd)
1733 since
1/8/2015 3:56:00 PM

By 30 Users

Lets you set the minimum size your form can be (I haven't seen anything else like this, I did it cause I wanted a form of mine to not go below a size), Also provides a one-step way to add a bitmap to a menu item (someone submitted something like this in t ...(description truncated)

_A Good ListView Control Example_A Good ListView Control ExampleVB 6.0Beginner /
Elliot McCardle (from psc cd)
1807 since
1/25/2015 5:04:00 PM

By 23 Users

This code allows you to fill a ListView control with random items and subitems generated at runtime. Once the values have been created, you are able to change the values either all at once ,or one at a time. Also shows how to programmatically select an it ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 3 of 166 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 1652 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel