Submitted
User Rating

DM Api Pack Build 2DM Api Pack Build 2VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben128
2315 since
3/30/2020 8:12:17 PM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Hi this is a project I am trying to make that covers the Windows API at the moment this project is small but is still building each time I have spare time. This first version contains over 80 examples and growing by the day this is the second update hope ...(description truncated)

Signal spectrumSignal spectrumVB 6.0Intermediate /
The trick
1222 since
3/30/2020 3:04:29 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       <p>Hello everyone!</p> <p>This project contains the sound signals generator with the spectrum visualizer. The list of signals contains the following forms:</p> <p> <ul> <li>White noise;</li> <li>Pink noise;</li> <li>Brown/ ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

FFmpeg META-TAG:Title EditorFFmpeg META-TAG:Title EditorVB 6.0Beginner /
A_X_O
1273 since
3/23/2020 6:13:03 PM
Unrated
       Basic Project for FFmpeg and VB6 developers. Edit the Video META-TAG: Title. This project is very basic and is meant to be starting point and is a good (How To:) project for beginners. 1 Form, 1 Module, 1 Class, You Need FFmpeg & FFprobe in the same direc ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

DM Password Generator v1.2DM Password Generator v1.2VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben128
1645 since
3/21/2020 11:08:05 PM

By 1 Users

Here is a simple secure password generator I made for fun, you can select from a few options set the length of the password copy to clipbpard, save passwords to file. add custom password mark thanks to Ken for adding this, I also added a few GUI changes h ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mini Color Reader - UserControlMini Color Reader - UserControlVB 6.0Intermediate /
Dave Carter
2724 since
3/15/2020 12:16:33 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       A Web Color Reader inspired by Ben128's 'Extended Color Class For VB'; it paints a grid of all the color values in the Class's vbWebColors Enum from where we can then select a color, read its name and copy its value either as a Hex String (Web or VB6), RG ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

String Comment Generator 4.0String Comment Generator 4.0VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
Mosharruf
3860 since
3/9/2020 7:02:48 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This program shows how to create and use easily any kind of useful code inside vb6 IDE as a string or comment. I have created Comment String Generator for my own use that is helpful for me to create software for my own purpose. I have seen this kind of fu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Discounter for buying Toilet PaperDiscounter for buying Toilet PaperVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1461 since
3/7/2020 6:16:31 AM
Unrated
       A discount calculator showing how much you spent and the discounted amount you saved. Uses tag property of textboxes. Also included key trapping, so no letters can be typed into the amount textboxes as well as more than one decimal point.. Here in Austral ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ButtonButtonVB 6.0Advanced /
Krzysiek Kloska
1779 since
3/3/2020 8:29:59 PM
Unrated
       OCX button. One of the options of adding icons that VB6 normally does not support, png, tif etc.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Numerical String and Long ConversionNumerical String and Long ConversionVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
1609 since
3/3/2020 3:41:36 AM
Unrated
       Learning permit piece that converts a string numeric to a long and vice versa. I have included two versions because I can't decide which is best, perhaps the option on compile optimizations tells what would be better for you, or that is just too much to w ...(description truncated)

VinBankVinBankVB 6.0Intermediate /
JJ Banks
1623 since
3/2/2020 4:00:54 AM
Unrated
       A compact budget program in working condition. You will never run out of years, program starts with today's date and month. Money spend at business total, expenditure accumulative per item in a file1 list. Items added with the R+Click mouse button. One li ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 1697 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 16969 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel