Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Quoted Text, Symbols, Powers and Colour XorQuoted Text, Symbols, Powers and Colour XorVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1273 since
4/19/2019 2:32:09 AM
Unrated
       Just a simple example of how to include quotes in text boxes and the Form title bar. Also how to do powers of 1, 2 and 3 in simple textboxes. I did a bit of simple XOR colour changing and timer blinking of symbols as well. Not meant to be complicated. Som ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Split 4 word Listbox Cell to 4 TextboxesSplit 4 word Listbox Cell to 4 TextboxesVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1338 since
4/17/2019 8:49:35 AM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Splits a Listbox Cell containing 4 strings into separate text boxes. Also has an incrementing split option. Once again Enjoy and Have a Nice day!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RaytracingRaytracingVB 6.0Intermediate /
jorge flores p.
1299 since
4/14/2019 7:03:30 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       3d program about ray tracing, hit sphere technique, this is one of the first programs I do with ray tracing, with a more or less easy method, although it has some errors in the design question to improve......... programa 3d acerca de trazado de rayos, te ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

CNC Con Motores DCCNC Con Motores DCVB 6.0Intermediate /
cesar vasquez
1502 since
4/13/2019 9:54:56 PM

By 1 Users

Este Programa Sirve Para Controlar Una CNC Casera Con Motores DC + Encoder, Conectados A un ARDUINO (UNO,NANO), En Mi Caso Probado en RADUINO NANO Y ATMEGA 328PU, Con Booloader,Dentro Del Rar Estan Las Especificaciones Con Imagenes. Espero Que Sea De Su A ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Pie Chart 3dPie Chart 3dVB 6.0, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelAdvanced /
danixweb
1798 since
4/9/2019 3:29:17 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Simple to use 3D Pie Chart.without ocx.Change series color at right click,rotate chart at mouse drag and select a serie at double click..All you need for a chart.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Visor CNC codigo-GVisor CNC codigo-GVB 6.0Intermediate /
cesar vasquez
1714 since
4/5/2019 3:41:03 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Este Codigo No es de Mi autoria estaba escrito En Chino, El cual Lo traduje con google Y le hice Alguna modificaciones, este esta escrito en vb6.0 ,este codigo visualiza archivo Codigo-G (Tap) (NC). ect Espero que le sea de su agrado gracias....Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Gem Quest Hunter - Version 1.10Gem Quest Hunter - Version 1.10VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jack Turner
4551 since
4/4/2019 5:44:11 AM

By 1 Users

Collecting gems and performing other objectives to finish each map. It comes with a editor for map building.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sphere3dLightsSphere3dLightsVB 6.0Intermediate /
jorge flores p.
1735 since
3/27/2019 2:01:23 AM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       graphic of a sphere in 3d and lights of 3 colors, with the lighting method of phong.......grafica de una esfera en 3d y luces de 3 colores ,con el metodo de iluminacion de phongClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Crop Screenshot ToolCrop Screenshot ToolVB 6.0Beginner /
Krzysiek
1791 since
3/26/2019 11:09:58 PM

By 1 Users

Program saves selection of captured screenshot. many times i needed to send picture of window i worked on. first i had to make screenshot then put it in photoshop or paint.net, then crop selection i needed and then save it. This program makes it all. it s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

JASON'S QUEST - Version 3.0JASON'S QUEST - Version 3.0VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Takaten
1642 since
3/25/2019 5:02:53 AM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Version 3 of my platform game. Again, thanks for all suggestions and feedbacks. Some have now been implemented. A big thank to Trent. Because of the new features, the older versions of the game and editor ar not more compatibles. The Editor is not more av ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 1697 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 16969 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel