Date
Submitted
User Rating

Date Time FormatingDate Time FormatingVB 6.0Beginner /
Kenneth Foster
1039 since
2/14/2020 3:45:25 PM

By 1 Users

This is really basic,simple stuff but thought someone might get some use from it.Just shows different ways to format time and date.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Send OKSend OKVB 6.0Beginner /
Dany Riachy
1053 since
2/14/2020 10:41:41 AM

By 1 Users

send ok to active windows 20 timesClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

String Comment Generator 3.0String Comment Generator 3.0VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
Mosharruf
1807 since
2/13/2020 10:30:43 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This program shows how to create and use easily any kind of useful code inside vb6 IDE as a string or comment. I have created Comment String Generator for my own use that is helpful for me to create software for my own purpose. I have seen this kind of fu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

My Color SelectorMy Color SelectorVB 6.0Intermediate /
Kenneth Foster
909 since
2/13/2020 10:08:25 PM
Unrated
       I wanted a selector with a good selection of colors but have a small footprint. This seems to fit the bill. See if it works for youClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Scrollbar User Control  (6 colors)Scrollbar User Control (6 colors)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Kenneth Foster
1327 since
2/9/2020 7:09:09 PM

By 1 Users

This was made and written by Frank Donckers.I've just pulled this part out and made it free standing.I have expanded the color selection a little.I have left the picture folders in the zip in case you would like to modify them yourself. Would like to mak ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Checker Board ControlChecker Board ControlVB 6.0Beginner /
Paul Bahlawan
2371 since
2/9/2020 6:51:36 PM

By 1 Users

Inspired by Ken, I made a checkerboard control with Kens User control code generator. Can be any size, adjust in ide or at run time. Returns logical xy, checkers notation, and chess notation. Update to fix a bug and other minor changes.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

XORer Graphic Pattern UpdateXORer Graphic Pattern UpdateVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
2288 since
2/8/2020 9:15:15 PM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       An update that makes nice colourful XOR patterns (almost like tablecloth patterns). I ended up using Paul's great optimized code and added a drag "resize dots" on the edge of the picturebox to size and save the rendered XOR graphic to a desired size. The ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Adjustable Palette and Select EIGHT ColoursAdjustable Palette and Select EIGHT ColoursVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1155 since
2/8/2020 8:49:20 PM
Unrated
       A colour palette selector that is able to arrange the colours vertically and horizontally. Also one can select up to 8 different colours by RIGHT and LEFT mouse clicking and also pressing Shift, pressing Ctrl and pressing Shift and Ctrl at the same time a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Virtual KeyboardA Virtual KeyboardVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1345 since
2/8/2020 8:30:17 PM
Unrated
       A Virtual Keyboard with Ontop feature, Numbers, Capslock on/off , characters and maths symbols. One can backspace and delete selections and copy to clipboard. Uses Ascii codes for the letter buttons. I think I will replace the plain textbox with a rich te ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Video Scissors: A Video Splitting Application  [update #6] Video Scissors: A Video Splitting Application [update #6] VB 6.0Beginner /
A_X_O
4795 since
2/8/2020 12:07:43 PM
Unrated
       ­<br> <b>This project is Video Scissors [Fully Functioning] 20th Dec 2019</b><br><br> Required: FFmpeg & FFprobe <br> <i>The JPEG Still Image Creation is so unreliable, it will be removed</i> <br><br> Video Scissors can Spli ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 1697 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 16969 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel