Date
Submitted
User Rating

Global MemoryGlobal MemoryVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
6919 since
10/2/2019 1:03:02 AM

By 1 Users

I could not find documentation or anything on the net to which what I had a hunch was true with Global memory allocation (or even Local memory, because Global flags occur across all memory), so I just wrote this API example test to verify it was what I th ...(description truncated)

CoCreateGuid ExampleCoCreateGuid ExampleVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
9533 since
10/1/2019 11:37:56 PM
Unrated
       Globally Unique Identifier generate function as well as a IsGuid() function to test if the GUID is a string representation seemingly of one. I found some other examples of using CoCreateGuid, however, in repeating the call I was not satisfied with the uni ...(description truncated)

Division By Zero Solved!Division By Zero Solved!VB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
457 since
10/1/2019 11:17:57 PM

By 1 Users

Yes, the age old division by zero error is finally solved once and for all! I know it’s impossible to believe, but this project is the solution! It contains a function that is used for replacing the divide operator, called Divide, accepting two paramete ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Filled Kite on a Picture BoxFilled Kite on a Picture BoxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
423 since
10/1/2019 3:28:13 PM
Unrated
       Draw a filled kite on a picture box. Uses the centroid when filling. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dynamically Draw 3D Rectangular PrismsDynamically Draw 3D Rectangular PrismsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
402 since
10/1/2019 3:20:27 PM
Unrated
       Draws left and right facing rectangular prisms of various sizes and colours. No fill as yet. Can save to BMP. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

updated: Filled Right Angled Isosceles Triangle Rotatableupdated: Filled Right Angled Isosceles Triangle RotatableVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
814 since
9/27/2019 1:36:04 PM
Unrated
       Now FILLS. Dynamically creates a sizeable, rotatable right angled isosceles triangle. Fixed up some side length bugs as well. Hopefully this is the final one. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Update: Find my Quadratic EquationUpdate: Find my Quadratic EquationVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
733 since
9/27/2019 9:23:52 AM
Unrated
       Finds a quadratic equation from 3 points an records the result to a listbox, which can then be saved. Added line thickness and colour selection for curve and points. Also can display more than one curve. Added a sqaured to the equation in the listbox and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

int scroll functionint scroll functionVB 3.0Beginner /
honeydatax@sapo.pt
2474 since
9/26/2019 5:10:40 AM
Unrated
       this is a plublic domain function than scroll a integer every time the integer go above the max please vote me visual basic for dos 1.00 thanks by get the oportunity to put my code hereClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Tablero Super Tablero Super VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Martin Grasso
2483 since
9/24/2019 5:45:23 PM

By 1 Users

“Recibieron gratis; den gratis” “RECIBIERON gratis; den gratis.” (Mateo 10:8.) comparto mi programita que cree porque un día yendo al super me enganche con el sistema de sacar tikets así que cree uno automatizado con lenguaje muerto vb 6.0 porqu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

pic viewerpic viewerVB 6.0Advanced /
gordon gardener
734 since
9/23/2019 3:09:13 PM
Unrated
       View pictures on desktop laptop or tablet, using finger or mouseClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 1697 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 16969 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel