Date
Submitted
User Rating

Web camera scannerWeb camera scannerVB 6.0Beginner /
Ezio
1811 since
10/30/2019 9:02:38 AM
Unrated
       Pseudo motion detector/capture also a portion of picture directly from webcam, print, copy to clipboard etc. (little part of mine code, i am non expert, and modules, code, etc from other programmers, not able to get data from webcam at 1024 x 768, i beliv ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Making Three pointsMaking Three pointsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1183 since
10/27/2019 1:50:05 AM
Unrated
       Determines the radius and curve path for a circle from click points. Uses one pair of 3 point arrays to work out perpendicular bisecting lines intersecting at the center of the circle. Made a minor update and fixed some bugs. Now shows how the perpendicul ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Audio Wave ViewAudio Wave ViewVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
1697 since
10/25/2019 12:55:38 PM
Unrated
       I wanted something to get a view and pick apart wave files, with program ability, my thoughts are 3D sound honing and isolation out of prior recordings, using arthroscopic time and distance filters on locating pin point in the room, reconstructing the wav ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Smart ChartSmart ChartVB 6.0, VBA MS ExcelAdvanced /
danixweb
1641 since
10/23/2019 5:52:54 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       All in one chart without ocx or reference. 77 chart types each with 280 styles. All these in your form. Manipulating of all elements , including rotation capabilities for 3d charts. Retrieve data from array of textboxes but can be used with flexgrids, dat ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Component Registry CleanerComponent Registry CleanerVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
5707 since
10/18/2019 4:43:09 AM

By 1 Users

Cleans the registry in a Class-ID manor, meaning when a term, and more often then not a term to search by would be ProgID, is found then also the Class-ID instance it maybe associated with is searched for then put into a list of final entries shown that w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Optical IllusionsOptical IllusionsVB 6.0Beginner /
Nicholas Forystek
1833 since
10/18/2019 3:43:46 AM
Unrated
       Optical illusion ticks with triangles!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Control Horario v1.1Control Horario v1.1VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Martin Grasso
4393 since
10/7/2019 4:01:53 AM
Unrated
       Recibieron gratis; den gratis” “RECIBIERON gratis; den gratis.” (Mateo 10:8.) Gracias a mi papito amado Jehová por ayudarme en la creación de este software informático. Para que el software funcione descargue la librería que se encuentra en el s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Blue Screen of Death ScreensaverBlue Screen of Death ScreensaverVB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
1482 since
10/6/2019 4:38:13 AM
Unrated
       I was going to use Dave Nedved’s post of “Blue Screen of Death Screensaver” as my screensaver but I disappointed to find a parody about life. Also I like single screen images (not so worried about today’s monitors being burned and rather have a so ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Xonix DirectX [Final update]Xonix DirectX [Final update]VB 6.0Advanced /
Danilov Igor
3051 since
10/4/2019 4:25:44 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Game "Xonix" (Update 4 final). You need to split the balls, and take the necessary space.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic Body Action Prank GameBasic Body Action Prank GameVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1632 since
10/3/2019 11:54:42 AM
Unrated
       I got the basic idea for the game after I saw an episode of the Simpsons. Just for fun and a few laughs. You can make and load your own actions, names and body parts. When a list is clicked or scrolled with the arrow keys, the green selection bars align. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 1697 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 16969 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel