Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials

Search Results: Page 6 of 1672 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 16717 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Dynamically drawn SpringDynamically drawn SpringVB 6.0Advanced /
Eddie Bole
888 since
1/1/2018 1:57:03 AM
Unrated
       Converted a source from another language and added draw to picbox.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Slider ControlDM Slider ControlVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben128
1019 since
1/1/2018 1:24:33 AM
Unrated
       Hi this is a slider I made for one of my apps I am makeing, you can chnage the color of the slider bar and also the back color. not really much to it but seems to work for my purpose hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dolly v1.2 - [AI Talking Programme] - (Updated with a lovely interface for you)Dolly v1.2 - [AI Talking Programme] - (Updated with a lovely interface for you)VB 6.0Intermediate /
PGB Prasanna
6976 since
12/31/2017 1:28:58 PM

By 5 Users
5 Excellent Ratings
       This is a Chatterbot I developed in VB6 a long time ago for entertainment and it was very popular among my colleagues at that time. I just thought to share it with you, VB Classic community at least for an idea for a chatterbot. Otherwise this would have ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Another Text To Voice -Microsoft Speech API (SAPI) projectAnother Text To Voice -Microsoft Speech API (SAPI) projectVB 6.0Beginner /
Krzysiek
1495 since
12/29/2017 7:07:02 AM
Unrated
       Modified code of previous Text To Voice -Microsoft Speech API (SAPI) project. in this version you put adress of website into textbox and read it with TTS voice. need sapi5.1 - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=10121 installedClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple but Powerful CalculatorSimple but Powerful CalculatorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Rde
1043 since
12/28/2017 12:36:20 PM

By 1 Users

<BLOCKQUOTE> <H2>Simple but Powerful Calculator</H2> <p> Features store/recall/exchange, undo/redo, copy/paste, all vb math operators and vb math functions. The math engine/expression evaluator come from the MS knowledge base article Q86688. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Box Relative to Mouse ClickBox Relative to Mouse ClickVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
793 since
12/28/2017 10:01:50 AM
Unrated
       With this heat wave (here in Melbourne) I ended up thinking and quietly pondering comparing a previous upload with my last upload about diagonal crosses and .... KABANG .... another "Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY" IDEA about positioning a square box (showing a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Boxes and Diagonal CrossesBoxes and Diagonal CrossesVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
851 since
12/26/2017 4:13:55 AM

By 1 Users

Uses a rectangular shape to make markers in the shape of squares and diagonal crosses. Could be used for marking points on graphs. This is the last upload till next year, so enjoy and be Merry, but hopefully not "blind drunk". Man this weather is nice her ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Angle Diagrams MakerAngle Diagrams MakerVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1225 since
12/26/2017 1:28:56 AM

By 1 Users

Been wanting to make something like this for a while, as Word for Windows takes to long to create geometrical mathematics diagrams. This program creates straight lined geometric angled diagrams of various sorts. I tried to create a range of different diag ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Pixel Toolbar Editor Version 1.2DM Pixel Toolbar Editor Version 1.2VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben128
1361 since
12/26/2017 12:51:45 AM

By 2 Users

UPDATE 25/12/17 Here is a small update to my image app, this version has a new grid, Mouse cursors for the drawing tools, you can now undo history list. Added some new drawing tool icons looks more modem now few GUI chnages and some bug fixes hope you lik ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

One Line Every 2 Clicks Update 3One Line Every 2 Clicks Update 3VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1076 since
12/25/2017 2:25:52 AM
Unrated
       Sample code showing how to count mouse clicks when drawing ONE single line at a time. Now updated to draw vertical and horizontal lines. Also can split line into sections with a circle (filled or unfilled and select dots at ends) and adjust line widths. C ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 1672 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 16717 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel