Date
Submitted
User Rating

Flip and Reverse your screenFlip and Reverse your screenVB 6.0Intermediate /
Ian Ippolito (PSC)
523 since
9/20/2018 1:27:05 AM
Unrated
       Just for a joke, it flips and reverses your screen. Ctrl-Alt-Del is disabled. look for the X label in the upper left of your screen to escape.

FlattererFlattererVB 6.0Beginner /
Ian Ippolito (PSC)
487 since
9/20/2018 1:24:27 AM
Unrated
       (From other author pre data loss) This was made just to put a smile on someones face to let them know someone cared / cares or liked them enough and is thinking about them Inside the zipped file you will find the complete code, The program itself (a vi ...(description truncated)

VB6 Desktop Icon Size ChangerVB6 Desktop Icon Size ChangerVB 6.0Intermediate /
Ian Ippolito (PSC)
821 since
9/20/2018 1:22:22 AM
Unrated
       (From other author pre data loss) This Program was made to help free up space on a users DeskTop,,,, This will let the user adjust the size of the Icons on their DeskTop, Just type in,30 x 30 as an example then Resize Icon size, I have it set so it sho ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Penny Pincher SamplePenny Pincher SampleVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
553 since
9/19/2018 3:22:34 PM
Unrated
       I made this back in 2013 I lost all the VB6 components when my PC crashed, but I did find 2 working exe's, 1 was the small starting base with only 1 form, and the other was a improved version that had 2 forms,,, VB6 was not letting me do the very first ma ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Screen Capturing UtilityScreen Capturing UtilityVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
767 since
9/17/2018 9:05:14 PM
Unrated
       This should help people take screenshots of stuff before they upload or post them so they can put a screen shot of their uploads so others can see what it is that you're posting,,, I lost the original VB6 components to the original when my PC crashed, I d ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Load-a-PicLoad-a-PicVB 6.0Intermediate /
John Bowles
1008 since
9/15/2018 11:14:20 PM

By 1 Users

this is a way to load a picture without the need for the commondialog.ocx . instead, it uses api in a .bas module. it is somewhat commented in the module but is pretty straight forward. it will only work with .jpg, .gif & .bmp which is a limitation of vb6 ...(description truncated)

Grocery List with RecipesGrocery List with RecipesVB 6.0Intermediate /
Kenneth Foster
725 since
9/15/2018 10:00:29 PM
Unrated
       Makes a grocery list and you can also add recipes to it.there is no connection between recipes and grocery list. This app is a remake of my older entry, but fixed so it now works on Win10. updated zip with some corrections Hopefully I got all the errors f ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Daily Penny Doubled 2B a Millionaire Daily Penny Doubled 2B a Millionaire VB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
553 since
9/14/2018 11:11:49 AM

By 1 Users

When I was a kid my uncle told me what I thought was just something to drive me insane or keep me busy trying to prove what he said was wrong or impossible, What he told me was that if I put 1 penny in a bank one day then doubled it the next day an put 2 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DeskTop Spammer Computer JokeDeskTop Spammer Computer JokeVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
542 since
9/14/2018 11:05:43 AM

By 1 Users

DeskTop Spammer Computer Joke ----------------------------- This is a simple harmless Joke that will spam the heck out of the DeskTop filling it with a pile of little harmless TextBoxes,,,, I know it works on Windows Me and Windows XP too as for other Ver ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Monthly Morgage Payment Estimater Monthly Morgage Payment Estimater VB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
670 since
9/12/2018 6:10:52 PM

By 1 Users

This is simply a Estimator for getting a rough idea what a morgage would cost you if you had one or were going to try to get one, There is a section in this that is for those whom like to use Excel as this can be done in/with or on a Excel worksheet/form. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 1669 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 16683 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel