Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials

Search Results: Page 6 of 1662 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 16616 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Centered Times Tables to 13 x 13Centered Times Tables to 13 x 13VB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
919 since
8/12/2017 6:47:28 AM
Unrated
       Print a centered up to 13 x 13 times tables, which will remain centered when the number of columns change. The heading and the Rows/Columns controls will also remain centered. Also add a toggled ON TOP feature. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Count Items and Plural CheckCount Items and Plural CheckVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
895 since
8/12/2017 6:42:01 AM

By 1 Users

Just a small one to count the items in a textbox and then add "values" or value to the answer. Needed this for my decimal numbers program, but did not include it there.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Popup Round RectanglePopup Round RectangleVB 6.0Intermediate /
Quake
985 since
8/12/2017 12:30:04 AM
Unrated
       This is a a single popup round form and round rectangle border. I've used Paint to write the text and paint to Gradient the form. Also used a timer to only show for a few seconds.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Easy TranslateEasy TranslateVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Stephen Malekar
950 since
8/9/2017 1:45:01 PM
Unrated
       Translate any PDF to any other language. Although it will not yield the exact result of professional translation but to some extent one can make out the meaning. A lot of thanks to Google and many others..... I was unable to send complete lines for transl ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

API Sample to Select a File then Select Directory then use the Shell to Copy the fileAPI Sample to Select a File then Select Directory then use the Shell to Copy the fileVB 6.0Beginner /
A_X_O
1229 since
8/9/2017 12:14:30 PM

By 1 Users

API Sample that demonstrates how to use the windows Shell to select any file, then select a directory, then use the shell to copy the file from one location to another, displaying the Shell Copy Progress Box. Very Professional Way Of Doing Things.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Daily GrindDaily GrindVB 6.0Intermediate /
Crock
1104 since
8/7/2017 9:02:18 AM
Unrated
       A list of reoccurring daily reminders. Once a reminder is created it is loaded each time the app is run. A new day will uncheck the boxes.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Update: Decimal Numbers PracticeUpdate: Decimal Numbers PracticeVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1169 since
8/6/2017 7:57:33 AM

By 1 Users

Now Updated: Two vertically aligned decimal numbers are created randomly. You can select either ADDITION or SUBTRACTION, with a text appearing if you have the correct answer. Now has number ranges to select from using the horizontal scroller. I filtered t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Format Money & Comma Every 3 DigitsFormat Money & Comma Every 3 DigitsVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1148 since
8/5/2017 3:31:54 AM

By 1 Users

Just some simple formatting of numbers to currency. Also some code on how to place a comma every 3 digits. I thought it might help those (like me) who don't use this too often.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Average and Range Calculator / Worksheet MakerAverage and Range Calculator / Worksheet MakerVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1144 since
8/5/2017 12:42:48 AM

By 1 Users

Program to work out the mean and the range. Uses a listbox (with sort enabled) and integer numbers prepadded with zeros to numerically sort them. Also managed to do some extra filtering of extra spaces and commas to ensure that the sorted integer numbers ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BitsBitsVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Crock
1092 since
8/4/2017 8:56:37 AM
Unrated
       View, convert and shift bits from 8 – 32. Hex to bin functions are used in the conversion. Edit any of the three inputs to change the other two.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 1662 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 16616 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel