Date
Submitted
User Rating

Sphere3dSphere3dVB 6.0Intermediate /
jorge flores p.
870 since
10/23/2017 7:37:22 PM
Unrated
       sphere in 3d, lighting and shading in 3dClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Rar 'n' PicRar 'n' PicVB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
946 since
10/22/2017 10:09:41 PM
Unrated
       This is a small project that will take a rar file and image, and output the result as a picture that makes your rar hidden to the unexpected eye, to view the rar just chnage the file type to rar hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Virtual Switch v1.0Virtual Switch v1.0VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Martin Grasso
1025 since
10/22/2017 8:12:50 AM
Unrated
       Simple ejemplo de un controlador creado con gráficos en Macromedia Flash 8, Lenguaje de Programación Microsoft Visual basic, para poder controlar luces mediante relé o controles de domótica computacional, lo cree porque estaba aburrido para poder apre ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Trim All spaces and PunctuationTrim All spaces and PunctuationVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
947 since
10/20/2017 9:09:19 AM
Unrated
       Sometimes there is a need to get rid of extra spaces and any extra punctuation characters, so there is only pure plain text present. "Getting rid of the rubbish and leaving the important text" is what this code example does. Enjoy and take care my fellow ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Subclass any object that has a valid hWnd property.Subclass any object that has a valid hWnd property.VB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
6005 since
10/18/2017 9:12:35 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This project subclasses the windows messages of a form and mimmics them and attempts to make it a easy way of approaching such, and it allows such to be done with any object that has a proper hWnd property value that qualifies as a Window handle. This pit ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CoCreateGuid ExampleCoCreateGuid ExampleVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
2207 since
10/18/2017 9:07:33 PM
Unrated
       This is just a way I decided to use CoCreateGuid after a closer look at someones example that I had been using. I don't know that there really is in difference if difference besides the obvious I'm allocating it in global memory, (use of global memory API ...(description truncated)

Global MemoryGlobal MemoryVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
2453 since
10/18/2017 8:54:15 PM

By 1 Users

I could not find documentation or anything on the net to which what I had a hunch was true with Global memory allocation (or even Local memory, because Global flags occur across all memory), so I just wrote this API example test to verify it was what I th ...(description truncated)

Collision MathematicsCollision MathematicsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
1108 since
10/18/2017 8:50:28 PM
Unrated
       This is some collision routines for performing checks in a 3D world. One of the functions is 2D but can perform nicely in 3D by calling it against the X and Y axis first and then the Z and Y axis. They both (among some other more common vector functions) ...(description truncated)

Swap Fang  (A comprehensive swap)Swap Fang (A comprehensive swap)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
1116 since
10/18/2017 8:47:29 PM
Unrated
       This is a Swa-tooth, or SwapFang! It really fits in the joke category a little bit to me, but not at first! (If anything in programming did, this is it, I don't use it.........) This is a comprehensive swap function it swaps up to five variables, or objec ...(description truncated)

VCard Extract v1.0VCard Extract v1.0VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
734 since
10/17/2017 10:40:29 PM
Unrated
       This is a small project showing how to extract cards from a master VCard file and save each one as a single vcard.good for extracting contracts from skype hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 1662 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 16616 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel