Date
Submitted
User Rating

FastprintFastprintVB 6.0Intermediate /
Jos Dickmann
505 since
10/9/2017 12:22:09 PM
Unrated
       This is my solution for printing files from folders from my computer. More software and source codes on my website www.dickmann.org Keywords : listview, file, dir, drive, optionbutton, checkbox, Printer.DeviceName.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Listview w/NextSearch Listview w/NextVB 6.0Intermediate /
Quake
519 since
10/8/2017 4:47:59 AM
Unrated
       Search Listview Column 1 for % LIKE % type Search. Return any string containing the string being searched. Also has a next type Search. Does not rely on findItem that only returns match for the Left() side.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM TestIT CSS/HTML Editor version 1.4DM TestIT CSS/HTML Editor version 1.4VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
1728 since
10/5/2017 9:51:23 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Hi, this is a small test it editor I made for praticing CSS and HTML.UPDATE5/10/2017 here is a new update of my test it editor redesigned buttons made some chnages to the html lists, added new statusbar and a few other bug fixes.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Data Guard Pro 1.0 -  [A high class computer security software for Windows]Data Guard Pro 1.0 - [A high class computer security software for Windows]VB 6.0Intermediate /
PGB Prasanna
6746 since
10/5/2017 4:08:38 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       <p style="text-align:justify"><font color="#25705d"><Strong>Data Guard Pro</Strong></font> is a powerful and new computer security program for Windows that lets you create protected storage regions called Privacy Blocks in your local hard d ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Unique Word OccurancesUnique Word OccurancesVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
587 since
10/3/2017 3:20:16 PM
Unrated
       To count how many unique words there are in set string using arrays and a sorted listbox. Words can be inputted from a text box or from a text file. Did not filter out punctuation (may add this feature later) and did not select a minimum number of charact ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BitBlt animationBitBlt animationVB 6.0Intermediate /
Frank Donckers
737 since
10/2/2017 9:39:27 AM

By 1 Users

Simple animation with transparency using BitBlt API and a TimerClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw Parallelograms (4 Styles)Draw Parallelograms (4 Styles)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
653 since
9/30/2017 12:26:56 PM

By 1 Users

To draw a parallelogram of variable sizes and of FOUR different styles (by mouse dragging DIAGONALLY up, down, left or right as shown by the indicated purple arrows in the screen cap.). I tried to make the drags correspond to how a normal rectangle is ske ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Gamepad in place of keyboard input v1.0.5Gamepad in place of keyboard input v1.0.5VB 6.0Beginner /
Krzysiek
4078 since
9/30/2017 5:35:29 AM

By 1 Users

Program reads joystick input and sends keystrokes. v1.0.1 - configuration of directions and 4 buttons, added save on checkbox. After setting keys minimise program to taskbar and play your game. v1.0.2 - better input for up+left, up+right ect program updat ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw a Rhombus (Diamond)Draw a Rhombus (Diamond)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
649 since
9/29/2017 8:30:16 AM

By 1 Users

Finally did it. I worked out a way to draw a rhombus by DRAGGING the MOUSE in ANY DIRECTION. Thought it was kind of COOL and wanted to share. Click, then drag your mouse up, down, left or right (it does not matter). Added some dimensions as well. The Rhom ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

White Board Mouse Math ControlWhite Board Mouse Math ControlVB 6.0Advanced /
sound minded
1726 since
9/28/2017 11:52:15 PM
Unrated
       This allows you to "control" your mouse to "write" math formulas directly into a whiteboard or painting type programs. It takes your typing in "x=sqrt 25" and converts to a "picturewhich you can "drag around to put it by <Enter><Return>. It is LaTex ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 2 of 1656 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 16554 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel