Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Format Money & Comma Every 3 DigitsFormat Money & Comma Every 3 DigitsVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
590 since
8/5/2017 3:31:54 AM
Unrated
       Just some simple formatting of numbers to currency. Also some code on how to place a comma every 3 digits. I thought it might help those (like me) who don't use this too often.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Average and Range Calculator / Worksheet MakerAverage and Range Calculator / Worksheet MakerVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
528 since
8/5/2017 12:42:48 AM
Unrated
       Program to work out the mean and the range. Uses a listbox (with sort enabled) and integer numbers prepadded with zeros to numerically sort them. Also managed to do some extra filtering of extra spaces and commas to ensure that the sorted integer numbers ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BitsBitsVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Crock
583 since
8/4/2017 8:56:37 AM
Unrated
       View, convert and shift bits from 8 – 32. Hex to bin functions are used in the conversion. Edit any of the three inputs to change the other two.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

AnglesAnglesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Crock
627 since
8/3/2017 8:43:02 PM
Unrated
       I wrote this for myself to help me get my head around radians. It may help others. It shows:- How to calculate a angle between two points. How to draw a line at a given angle. How to draw a arc (pie slice).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SettingsSettingsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Crock
683 since
8/3/2017 2:45:24 PM

By 1 Users

A class module to save user settings to a file. No windows registry calls, initialisation file or API’s just simple VB. Well commented, easy to understand and use.

Common DateTime Picker Replacement in VB6 - [Basic version]Common DateTime Picker Replacement in VB6 - [Basic version]VB 6.0Intermediate /
PGB Prasanna
959 since
7/30/2017 6:50:27 PM

By 1 Users

This simple project demonstrates how you can use <strong> System DateTime Picker </strong> in your GUI application in order to get/set time or date easily. This is some sort of replacement to common DateTime picker used in vb6, which depends on a r ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Updated Adjustable Vertical Labels for a graphUpdated Adjustable Vertical Labels for a graphVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
757 since
7/30/2017 12:41:27 PM
Unrated
       I have ATTEMPTED to make an array of vertical text labels for the horizontal axis of a graph. It has variable gap sizes, it can be shifted sideways and it can have up to 26 labels. Sincere thanks to Rob for fixing up the overflow error when increasing the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Perfectly align labels with textbox side/centersPerfectly align labels with textbox side/centersVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
669 since
7/30/2017 11:19:37 AM
Unrated
       Using a matched array of textboxes and labels (need an equal amount of both) to perfectly center the labels in front of the textboxes, regardless of textbox height. I changed the textbox heights (in the screen capture). I even changed the individual label ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A method to self-delete an exe easily and effectively - [Most complete & Ready-to-use] - UpdatedA method to self-delete an exe easily and effectively - [Most complete & Ready-to-use] - UpdatedVB 6.0Intermediate /
PGB Prasanna
1070 since
7/30/2017 8:29:24 AM
Unrated
       This is <strong>the easiest, the simplest and the most complete (with file permissions, multiple instances, etc.) </strong> way of self-deleting an executable. The technique is used even in commercial applications today. This approach may be used in ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB6 Add-in :: Inno Setup Toolbar Advanced (UPDATE 07-30-2017)VB6 Add-in :: Inno Setup Toolbar Advanced (UPDATE 07-30-2017)VB 6.0Advanced /
Rizalmartin
17798 since
7/30/2017 6:24:12 AM

By 8 Users
7 Excellent Ratings
       The best alternative or even a successor to Package Deployment Wizard. You can now deploy applications straight from your Visual Basic 6.0 projects via Inno Setup by using this Visual Basic Add-In. It is fork and improved version of Inno Setup Toolbar 2.0 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 1656 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 16554 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel