All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 5 of 1636 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 16350 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

DDDView HeightMapDDDView HeightMapVB 6.0Intermediate /
MJOsborn (from psc cd)
779 since
2/6/2015 12:24:00 AM

By 11 Users
11 Excellent Ratings
       Firstly, Id like to state that, the idea for this project was inspired by Johannes B, creator of a project that does the same thing(almost). Heres a link to his. http://www.planetsourcecode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=37204&lngWId=1 I first s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

various low level COM experimentsvarious low level COM experimentsVB 6.0Advanced /
Arne Elster (from psc cd)
944 since
2/13/2015 1:57:00 PM

By 11 Users
11 Excellent Ratings
       Due to some sort of misunderstanding this got removed last time, so here it is again... We all know, VB is full of automation. Every object, every array, every string. But VB does an excellent job in hiding all this from us. Here are 3 projects: 1) c ...(description truncated)

Class Scheduling SystemClass Scheduling SystemVB 6.0, VBA MS AccessIntermediate /
itachi_philip (from psc cd)
13930 since
2/21/2015 1:18:00 PM

By 10 Users
10 Excellent Ratings
       I would like to share here my Scheduling System, this system is only a part of my High School Enrollment System and my College Enrollment System that consist of 8 modules(registrar,grader,controller,scheduler,checker/assessor, collector/cashier,administra ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Definitive Tray Icon v. 0.3Definitive Tray Icon v. 0.3VB 6.0Advanced /
Philip Ciebiera (from psc cd)
920 since
2/15/2015 4:27:00 AM

By 10 Users
10 Excellent Ratings
       DEFINITIVE TRAY ICON v. 0.3 By: Phil Ciebiera ---------------------------- If you like it give me a vote, The goal of this is to demonstrate a more effective usage of the System Tray Icon in VB. Using my method gives you these features: -Explorer.exe cras ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Disable webbrowser control script errorsDisable webbrowser control script errorsVB 6.0Beginner /
Karl J. Sak (from psc cd)
16388 since
1/31/2015 11:47:00 AM

By 10 Users
10 Excellent Ratings
       Like many people, I've played around with the web browser control and vb. One of things that has always ticked me off is the fact that you can try to cancel popups by using cancel=true in the newwindow2 event. But many times you get a small window showing ...(description truncated)

DTMF detectionDTMF detectionVB 6.0Advanced /
Arne Elster (from psc cd)
4185 since
2/16/2015 6:18:00 PM

By 10 Users
10 Excellent Ratings
       A little experiment on how to detect DTMF in a PCM signal. Uses my WaveIn recorder class and the DTMF tone generator of Bobbek (codeid 64048). With the DTMF tone generator you play some tones, and with the DTMF detector you catch them. In order for this w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Video Surveilance program. Creates/stores AVI files on motion detection. No activex or OCX controls.Video Surveilance program. Creates/stores AVI files on motion detection. No activex or OCX controls.VB 6.0Intermediate /
Ivan Enriquez (from psc cd)
2883 since
2/21/2015 1:41:00 AM

By 10 Users
10 Excellent Ratings
       captures video from any windows camera. detects motion. sensitivity can be adapted to camera and environment quality. creates AVI video files and appends frames when motion threshold is reached. video format can be using in theory any windows codec (by I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Not More Graphics EffectsNot More Graphics EffectsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Steven Atkiss (from psc cd)
736 since
2/14/2015 9:21:00 AM

By 11 Users
10 Excellent Ratings
       I'm sorry but it seems a few people do like these effects. This ones differant again. This time i suppose my excuse is demonstrating BitBlt. It is pretty cool though, the image snakes around quite fluidly then when you press stop returns to it's original ...(description truncated)

help-Decompiler Multi-Languagehelp-Decompiler Multi-LanguageVB 6.0Intermediate /
Alfred Koppold (from psc cd)
570 since
2/9/2015 9:01:00 AM

By 9 Users
9 Excellent Ratings
       Many peoples write to me that my hlp-Decompiler (see on PSC) make errors. So i test it and i think i found the error. I use a german system with Decimal = ",". On other systems Decimal = ".". So i change that and it works. I hope this helps. The code is s ...(description truncated)

HzxY ProgressBar Updated 20030105HzxY ProgressBar Updated 20030105VB 6.0Beginner /
Yin Huang (from psc cd)
1069 since
1/30/2015 1:07:00 AM

By 9 Users
9 Excellent Ratings
       XP-like progressbar and searchBar, 4 filling directions, 8 express image effects, custom image supported, "BackColor" and "BorderColor" can be changed, "Border" can be canceled. NO Timer , NO ImageBox, NO Label, that is HzxY ProgressBar.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 1636 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 16350 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel