Date
Submitted
User Rating

Screen Capturing UtilityScreen Capturing UtilityVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
2934 since
9/17/2018 9:05:14 PM

By 1 Users

This should help people take screenshots of stuff before they upload or post them so they can put a screen shot of their uploads so others can see what it is that you're posting,,, I lost the original VB6 components to the original when my PC crashed, I d ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Security KeyPad SimulatorSecurity KeyPad SimulatorVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
1632 since
8/26/2018 6:16:49 PM
Unrated
       This Security KeyPad Simulator is meant to show & teach Select Case Multiple Selection Structure, There was / is 1 char in the code that was causing a lot problems & headaches for me, But lucky for you I solved it & I pointed it out on the screenshot, I e ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SplitterSplitterVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
1888 since
9/4/2018 4:24:45 AM
Unrated
       I wasn't quite sure how to describe this one or what to put in the right up about this one but after s bit of thinking I came up with the following,,, The splitter can be used as 2 forms in 1 form or a double form A company could put an rmployee work info ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Temperature ProgramTemperature ProgramVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
1765 since
8/26/2018 7:42:43 PM

By 1 Users

In this Temperature you'll see 5 different form layouts, 1 way to convert °Fahrenheit to °Celsius, Formula is in these ,,, I will also show you 2 ways to convert °Celsius to °Fahrenheit, YES that's right I said 2 way to convert °C to °F,,, I made my ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

The Shortest CodeThe Shortest CodeVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
1823 since
8/19/2018 12:18:02 AM
Unrated
       This code is meant to help teach beginners how to make a fast digital clock, I had a great write up for this a few minutes ago but the site said there was bad / inappropriate language in it LOL, there was none of that anywhere in it and now I lost what I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

This will show 4 Steps 4 Options for 1 ProgramThis will show 4 Steps 4 Options for 1 ProgramVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
2509 since
8/18/2018 3:56:48 PM
Unrated
       This is a step by step tutorial like set up, It shows a few different options that can be added to change things up some including how to send stuff to a printer if there is a printer attached to the computer, It starts out with a basic bare bones code th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Tiny Appointment Keeper ProgramTiny Appointment Keeper ProgramVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
1690 since
8/27/2018 3:02:52 AM
Unrated
       This Tiny Appointment Keeper Program is great for those who are very addicted to their PC, and may have things to do like doctors appointments, meet someone, take some medicine/pills, go grocery shopping, work in the garden or mow the lawn, call someone, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Tracking a Program's UsageTracking a Program's UsageVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
2169 since
8/21/2018 1:13:38 AM
Unrated
       This program is intended to show / teach How to track a programs usage, As in when it was used, how long it has been used, the time it was last used & how many times it has been used. It keeps a record in the registry using a API function. This is an exam ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Very Well Hidden Secret in VB6, Now w/ Video IncludedVery Well Hidden Secret in VB6, Now w/ Video IncludedVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
4461 since
9/20/2018 11:20:34 AM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       I have updated the Hidden Secret of VB6 Hidden Secret of VB6 for two reasons,,, Firstly I updated it for those who said they couldn't get it to work or couldn't or never seen it / the credits,,, And secondly I noticed 1 of my older posts from before the P ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Your HealthYour HealthVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
1779 since
9/4/2018 8:30:42 AM
Unrated
       This has 4 Health Programs in it, 3 have all the VB6 components in them, 1 is a bonus EXE that I made after my cousins husband almost got taken from his family by a silent killer, What happened to him was caught in time, That said he was lucky cause what ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 2 found. Entries 26 - 35 of 35 found
Jump to page: 1 2 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel