Other Entries by ( . Y . ) (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

a AutoComplete Very Simple!a AutoComplete Very Simple!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
( . Y . ) (from psc cd)
6478 since
1/31/2015 11:51:00 AM

By 19 Users

VERY SIMPLE cut and paste funtion for the Keypress event of a combobox. Just paste this code into a module or form and call the function from the KeyPress event. KeyAscii = AutoComplete(cboCombobox, KeyAscii,Optional UpperCase)

A Combo Box with A Command ButtonA Combo Box with A Command ButtonVB 6.0Intermediate /
( . Y . ) (from psc cd)
2900 since
2/16/2015 1:02:00 AM

By 3 Users

I created this control because i was sick of putting a command button in a couple picture boxes to get the effect of the button being part of the combo box control. The button click event and most of the combo box properties and events can called from the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Dynamic Control Array at RUN-TIME!!!A Dynamic Control Array at RUN-TIME!!!VB 6.0Intermediate /
( . Y . ) (from psc cd)
1538 since
2/3/2015 12:47:00 PM

By 3 Users

I figured this would be a great example for someone wanting to create a control array on the fly. I envision this to be used possibly for displaying fields in a database or something.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A Simple Dynamic IP TrackerA Simple Dynamic IP TrackerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
( . Y . ) (from psc cd)
1952 since
2/1/2015 5:24:00 AM

By 3 Users

Very simple dynamic ip address tracker. We use this to quickly get the IP address of our cable modem. We like the IP to change all the time for security reasons. This application will let you know when your IP changes. For an instant update simply move th ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel