Date
Submitted
User Rating

Another BrowserAnother BrowserVB 6.0Beginner /
John Bowles
371 since
8/14/2018 2:26:49 AM
Unrated
       Meet JAB (just another browser) this is my version of the vb built in browser. you don't need mdi and I did away with the form resize but it is fully functional as far as back, forward, stop, refresh, home & search hope it helps and enjoy!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Connect Multiple WinsockConnect Multiple WinsockVB 6.0Beginner /
John Bowles
518 since
8/7/2018 7:57:49 PM
Unrated
       Simplest demonstration of how to connect multiple sockets.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MsgBoxGen 2.0MsgBoxGen 2.0VB 6.0Intermediate /
John Bowles
247 since
8/18/2018 11:49:33 AM

By 1 Users

MsgboxGen 2.0 does what it says & then some. uses the pipe symbol as a vbcrlf also does input boxes . it is somewhat commented. its still Lewis Millers prog that he made 19 yrs ago I just revamped the gui to make it more compact. I would like to take this ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Pic2RawPic2RawVB 6.0Beginner /
John Bowles
563 since
8/2/2018 3:51:14 PM

By 1 Users

Pic2Raw converts pictures .jpg, .gif & .bmp to raw binary data and can be converted to decimal & hexadecimal as well. It is super heavily commented thus making it a great learning tool for beginners. Something that I have learned from & wanted to pass on. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

TCP Server/ClientTCP Server/ClientVB 6.0Beginner /
John Bowles
496 since
8/11/2018 1:23:24 AM
Unrated
       Simple single server/client socket connection that sends & receives data on both client & serverClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel