Date
Submitted
User Rating

Another BrowserAnother BrowserVB 6.0Beginner /
John Bowles
1113 since
8/14/2018 2:26:49 AM
Unrated
       Meet JAB (just another browser) this is my version of the vb built in browser. you don't need mdi and I did away with the form resize but it is fully functional as far as back, forward, stop, refresh, home & search hope it helps and enjoy!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ArachnidArachnidVB 6.0Beginner /
John Bowles
676 since
8/29/2018 1:48:48 PM
Unrated
       Basic browser with only 7 lines of code. quick & easyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Connect Multiple WinsockConnect Multiple WinsockVB 6.0Beginner /
John Bowles
1200 since
8/7/2018 7:57:49 PM
Unrated
       Simplest demonstration of how to connect multiple sockets.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Load-a-PicLoad-a-PicVB 6.0Intermediate /
John Bowles
1472 since
9/15/2018 11:14:20 PM

By 1 Users

this is a way to load a picture without the need for the commondialog.ocx . instead, it uses api in a .bas module. it is somewhat commented in the module but is pretty straight forward. it will only work with .jpg, .gif & .bmp which is a limitation of vb6 ...(description truncated)

move controls at runtimemove controls at runtimeVB 6.0Beginner /
John Bowles
973 since
9/4/2018 4:15:28 PM
Unrated
       does what the name says using only 2 lines of code per control & a tiny .bas module

MsgBoxGen 2.0MsgBoxGen 2.0VB 6.0Intermediate /
John Bowles
2031 since
10/19/2018 5:25:21 AM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       MsgboxGen 2.0 does what it says & then some. uses the pipe symbol as a vbcrlf also does input boxes . it is somewhat commented. its still Lewis Millers prog that he made 19 yrs ago I just revamped the gui to make it more compact. I would like to take this ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

OCSOCSVB 6.0Intermediate /
John Bowles
1981 since
10/28/2018 5:50:42 PM
Unrated
       OCS (Open Convert Save) is a variation of my pic2raw prog. opens a pic, converts it to data and you are able to save it to a .txt file. the gui is different and so is the open file as it uses MS CommonDialog.controls so you will need that because I didn't ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Pic2RawPic2RawVB 6.0Beginner /
John Bowles
2067 since
10/6/2018 5:18:03 AM

By 1 Users

Pic2Raw converts pictures .jpg, .gif & .bmp to raw binary data and can be converted to decimal & hexadecimal as well. It is super heavily commented thus making it a great learning tool for beginners. Something that I have learned from & wanted to pass on. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SinisterSinisterVB 6.0Advanced /
John Bowles
1493 since
9/5/2018 10:28:14 PM
Unrated
       Sinister is an html source grabber which also parses out the links & a mini browser. you can save the html to txt as well as the links. thanks to zoom2 for the class & for the links parser and lewis miller for the listbox mod which enabled the ability to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

StringulationStringulationVB 6.0Beginner /
John Bowles
944 since
9/3/2018 8:54:34 PM
Unrated
       This isn't mine. I got it from Bobo's beginners tool box. its a great dual purpose learning prog in that it teaches basic string manipulation as well as generates the code for you so no commenting because its pretty simple and straight forward. As always, ...(description truncated)

TCP Server/ClientTCP Server/ClientVB 6.0Beginner /
John Bowles
1344 since
8/11/2018 1:23:24 AM
Unrated
       Simple single server/client socket connection that sends & receives data on both client & serverClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

WORDDOCWORDDOCVB 6.0Intermediate /
John Bowles
1062 since
9/3/2018 8:34:28 PM
Unrated
       WordDoc opens both .doc and .pdf files and has the ability to save them & negates the need for commondialog control however, it does use a rich text box & a .bas and is pretty basic & straight forward stuff so I didn't bother commenting due to its simplic ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 12 of 12 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel