Other Entries by Chad Roe (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Better, Faster,  Remove Duplicates Function (Kill Dupes, Remove Dupes, Kill Duplicates)A Better, Faster, Remove Duplicates Function (Kill Dupes, Remove Dupes, Kill Duplicates)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Chad Roe (from psc cd)
1709 since
2/13/2015 7:50:00 AM

By 3 Users

Please check "http://chad.offroadextremes.com/forums" for all my source code and projects. This is a very fast, very efficient RemoveDupes Function. Every single RemoveDupes Sub/Function I have ever seen on PSCode has been very slow and never removes all ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Better Transparent Form/ImageBetter Transparent Form/ImageVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Chad Roe (from psc cd)
1793 since
2/13/2015 6:40:00 PM

By 6 Users

After looking at all of the transparent form examples here on Planet Source Code, I decided to write my own. Every current example either makes everything on the form transparent or uses WAY TOO MUCH code. I wrote a very small example that uses 1 form and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Phader Example by ChadPhader Example by ChadVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Chad Roe (from psc cd)
794 since
2/10/2015 6:14:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a full Text Fader Example allowing you to fade text by three (3) colors. It uses nine (9) scrollbars (3 for each color to fade by) allowing you to set the color of each of three (3) Color Labels. It has a great Fade Preview so you can see what the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

POS: Cursor & Form Positions & Offsets - Plus many more Subs & Functions!POS: Cursor & Form Positions & Offsets - Plus many more Subs & Functions!VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Chad Roe (from psc cd)
1290 since
2/18/2015 4:58:00 PM

By 2 Users

[www.chadworkz.com] This is an example of how to get the cursor's X & Y positions, the form's X & Y positions, and the X & Y offset between the two. All positions are dynamic and change as you move the cursor and/or the form. The offset values ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel