Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Advanced Multiple Undos Class for Text- AND RichText-Boxes [Updated 05/09/2003]Advanced Multiple Undos Class for Text- AND RichText-Boxes [Updated 05/09/2003]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Sebastian T.
1202 since
1/24/2015 8:15:00 PM

By 28 Users

This is an advanced version of my last month's submission. Now supports richtextboxes AND textboxes. You still only need to add two class files and a few lines of code to your VB project to add the multiple undo feature to any richtextbox or textbox. For ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Excel Timer - let Excel perform periodical tasks!Excel Timer - let Excel perform periodical tasks!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Sebastian T.
7665 since
1/24/2015 9:29:00 PM

By 23 Users

A friend of mine asked me about how to let excel periodically update some worksheets containing stock prices. So the first thing I did was searching the web for a solution in Visual Basic for Applications. But the only one I found was to use a 3rd party A ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

High Precision Timer esp. for Multimedia Applications [Updated 05/07/02]High Precision Timer esp. for Multimedia Applications [Updated 05/07/02]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Sebastian T.
4446 since
1/24/2015 8:54:00 PM

By 11 Users

This code is a VB implementation of the high precision multimedia timer which can be found in the winmm.dll. ---- I wrote this code because of the same reason I created my multiple undo implementation: I wanted to have a smart solution that can be easily ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

MyPad - complete PHP Editor with syntax colorizing and much more! [Last Updated 07/03/2004]MyPad - complete PHP Editor with syntax colorizing and much more! [Last Updated 07/03/2004]VB 6.0Advanced /
Sebastian T.
4968 since
4/17/2017 9:41:02 PM

By 56 Users

MyPad is an PHP editor with the following features: PHP/HTML Syntax Colorizing (written in VB only and still fast, NO ADDITIONAL OCXs NEEDED!) * line numbering * unlimited Undo/Redo * INI File Support * Search and Replace * MRU file list * Single Document ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Professional Multiple Undos Class for RichTextBoxes v1.03 [UPDATED 05/01/2002]Professional Multiple Undos Class for RichTextBoxes v1.03 [UPDATED 05/01/2002]VB 6.0Intermediate /
Sebastian T.
796 since
1/24/2015 4:14:00 PM

By 17 Users

I've tried a lot of different multiple undo examples from the Inet, but every had at least one draw back. So I had to write my on solution and I think this one is quite smart. If you want to use it, you don't have to clutter your code by pasting in lots o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel