Other Entries by Elias Barbosa (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_<font color='red'>ActiveX Control Tutorial Part 1 of 3_<font color='red'>ActiveX Control Tutorial Part 1 of 3VB 6.0Beginner /
Elias Barbosa (from psc cd)
4778 since
2/5/2015 5:29:00 AM

By 11 Users

This is the 1st part of a 3 parts download. The tutorial has gotten pretty big (1.2 MB)! For this reason, I had to compress it with WinRAR and split the file into 3 smaller files. First, you will have to download the three files. The files' size must be 4 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_<font color='red'>ActiveX Control Tutorial Part 2 of 3_<font color='red'>ActiveX Control Tutorial Part 2 of 3VB 6.0Beginner /
4805 since
2/5/2015 5:30:00 AM

By 12 Users

This is the 2nd part of a 3 parts download. The tutorial has gotten pretty big (1.2 MB)! For this reason, I had to compress it with WinRAR and split the file into 3 smaller files. First, you will have to download the three files. The files' size must be 4 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_<font color='red'>ActiveX Control Tutorial Part 3 of 3_<font color='red'>ActiveX Control Tutorial Part 3 of 3VB 6.0Beginner /
5310 since
2/5/2015 5:32:00 AM

By 55 Users

This is the 3rd part of a 3 parts download. The tutorial has gotten pretty big (1.2 MB)! For this reason, I had to compress it with WinRAR and split the file into 3 smaller files. First, you will have to download the three files. The files' size must be 4 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A simple Scrolling Form (Not an ActiveX Control)A simple Scrolling Form (Not an ActiveX Control)VB 6.0Intermediate /
2709 since
1/23/2015 4:18:00 AM

By 11 Users

This is a control that will allow you to create a form that can be scrolled by the user. It is very simple to implement. This submission is heavily based on another submission by Fred_Cpp: http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/showcode.asp?lngWId ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a(UPDATED - July 23) A Two List Boxes ActiveX Control - It's original, useful and very instructive!a(UPDATED - July 23) A Two List Boxes ActiveX Control - It's original, useful and very instructive!VB 6.0Intermediate /
2355 since
1/26/2015 11:55:00 AM

By 46 Users

Let's say, for example, that you have a database with all your clients. Now, you want to select just a few of them and get all the information stored on the database about them. The ideal interface to solve this problem would be to have a List Box with al ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

aaa UPDATED (03-28-2002) A very good Form with Scroll Bars ActiveX Control Version 2aaa UPDATED (03-28-2002) A very good Form with Scroll Bars ActiveX Control Version 2VB 6.0Advanced /
2247 since
1/23/2015 11:34:00 AM

By 62 Users

I have just done a major update! This Form with Scroll Bars Control has everything that you always dreamed of on a Scrolling Form and more! Following is a list of the most important features available on this versatile ActiveX Control: ___________________ ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Complete Chess Game (With DLL Engine)Complete Chess Game (With DLL Engine)VB 6.0Advanced /
5203 since
2/4/2015 9:21:00 PM

By 42 Users

This Chess Game is unlike any other here on PSC. The main difference is that it has a DLL Chess Engine. Before I continue, I have to explain that this project was not created by me. It was originally submitted by Marjan Mrak. I only painstakingly transla ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Save Form Size, the right way!Save Form Size, the right way!VB 6.0Beginner /
2076 since
1/25/2015 12:16:00 PM

By 11 Users

Microsoft provided a pretty lame example of saving the Form Size on Registry. This example is on the MSDN Library. In 20 minutes I was able to write a few lines of code that will save not only the Form Size but also the WindowState! The WindowState is a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Time Pick ActiveX ControlTime Pick ActiveX ControlVB 6.0Intermediate /
1619 since
1/23/2015 7:33:00 AM

By 8 Users

This ActiveX Control (OCX) will create a simple interface so the user can enter a determined time. It then validates the time entered and will always return a correct time. This control can be very useful if you are writing a program like an Alarm Clock ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel