Other Entries by Jon Barker (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 11 of 11 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_ Authenticate via HTTP 401, digest calculator (You have no idea how long this took to work out! ) __ Authenticate via HTTP 401, digest calculator (You have no idea how long this took to work out! ) _VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Jon Barker (from psc cd)
3666 since
1/24/2015 11:33:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code takes into account the NONCE, CNONCE, NONCE-count, Username, Password, HTTP Method, URi, realm......... and finally QOP type :) THIS CODE IS FOR WEB DEVELOPERS WHO WISH TO AUTHENTICATE VIA HTTP, AND KNOW WHAT ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE... (if you dont ...(description truncated)

_ Extract an icon from any file you wish, including the root of a drive or a folder __ Extract an icon from any file you wish, including the root of a drive or a folder _VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jon Barker (from psc cd)
4355 since
1/24/2015 3:42:00 PM

By 17 Users

You can use this code to get the icon from any file on your hard disk.... Simply call the function with a filename; 'c:\testfile.exe', an imagelist to add the icon to; 'imagelist1', a picturebox for buffer purposes; 'picturebox1' and the size of the image ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_ How to query a Half-Life, or mod (eg Counter-Strike) server and get map information, player etc __ How to query a Half-Life, or mod (eg Counter-Strike) server and get map information, player etc _VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jon Barker (from psc cd)
3444 since
1/24/2015 5:47:00 PM

By 6 Users

This code connects to a half life or half life mod server that you type in, and retrieves info about it. Perfect if you wish to make you own gamespy program, or something similar.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A Fully (i hope) string manipulation example / tutorial... InStr / Replace / Split / Join / strCompA Fully (i hope) string manipulation example / tutorial... InStr / Replace / Split / Join / strCompVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Jon Barker (from psc cd)
2906 since
1/21/2015 9:10:00 AM

By 30 Users

Utilises a lot of the string manipulation commands to do just about anything with a line of text. Some of the more advanced functions i learnt as i went along, so they arent gonna be particually perfect! I hope this should be more or less bug free tho... ...(description truncated)

A Tutorial for Writing to / READING FROM An ASX playlist (the ones that Windows Media Player uses)A Tutorial for Writing to / READING FROM An ASX playlist (the ones that Windows Media Player uses)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jon Barker (from psc cd)
3256 since
1/21/2015 1:02:00 PM

By 5 Users

You can use the following code to read from, and write to ASX playlists, the type that can be read and created by Windows Media Player, and generally most other music programs. This may not be the easyest code in the world to understand, so i would recom ...(description truncated)

Change ANY users / user PASSWORD on the network / lan you are connected toChange ANY users / user PASSWORD on the network / lan you are connected toVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jon Barker (from psc cd)
2250 since
1/21/2015 10:50:00 PM

By 7 Users

This code, using the windows API (NetUserChangePassword) call can change any users password on the network you are on, provided you know their original password. You need to know: 1. The machine name (ie. \\jon) 2. The username (NOT case sensitive) (ie. ...(description truncated)

Connect to a remote share AUTOMATICALLY, with NO user input.Connect to a remote share AUTOMATICALLY, with NO user input.VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Jon Barker (from psc cd)
1590 since
1/22/2015 12:27:00 AM

By 6 Users

Ive seen a lot of source code that can bring up the window asking the user to connect to a remote share, but none of which would work without user input. This API call (WNetAddConnection) is very easy and simple to use, altho i cant guarrentee it will wor ...(description truncated)

DELETE a user from ANY COMPUTER on the networkDELETE a user from ANY COMPUTER on the networkVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jon Barker (from psc cd)
1783 since
1/21/2015 10:51:00 PM

By 2 Users

Simple API call to delete any user account on the network. I think you need to be admin to do so... infact, its very likely you have to be :) You need to know: 1. Machine name (ie. \\jon) 2. Username (ie. the_cleaner) Enjoy! :)

Get a chunk from a file, but specify start and finish (usefull for splitting files  / P2P program)Get a chunk from a file, but specify start and finish (usefull for splitting files / P2P program)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jon Barker (from psc cd)
1670 since
1/25/2015 9:24:00 PM

By 6 Users

This code can be made to take a certain chunk of your choice from a file. Mainly for making resumable downloads etc, or working on a patch for a program... I made this cos im working on a file sharing program that downloads from multiple sources. SERVERAL ...(description truncated)

The lamerizer ( or lameriser ) ( or Th mz )The lamerizer ( or lameriser ) ( or Th mz )VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
Jon Barker (from psc cd)
1384 since
1/20/2015 10:12:00 AM

By 5 Users

Youve all seen that stup1d squiggly text people use in chatrooms etc... You CaN NoW eaSiLY WRiTe LiKe a ReaL LaMeR ( $ fk T H...). No delamerizer as of yet :( pulls the text from a textbox and uses the [ replace ] command... no c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

WINDOWS XP THEME STYLE BUTTONS ETC!! UPGRADE CONTROLS!WINDOWS XP THEME STYLE BUTTONS ETC!! UPGRADE CONTROLS!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jon Barker (from psc cd)
1401 since
1/20/2015 6:44:00 PM

By 3 Users

THIS CODE WILL ONLY UPGRADE CONTROLS IN WINDOWS XP, tho it wont cause any errors etc in other OSs..... ever wanted ur controls to look like the ones in windows XP, but didnt know how? simple... this program is completely self contained... NO EXTRA DLLs, O ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 11 of 11 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel