Other Entries by Nicholas Forystek

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 15 of 15 found
User Rating
  Byte Stream ObjectByte Stream ObjectVB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
1754 since
1/4/2018 7:38:23 PM
       This code starts from a different pscode.com post of a “StringBuilder” which in use over time resulted in four or five variations of it (monstrous with string functions like Instr()/mid()) to reach other demands of mine. Particular this one is lite, n ...(description truncated)
  CoCreateGuid ExampleCoCreateGuid ExampleVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
4064 since
12/6/2017 6:54:25 PM
       This is just a way I decided to use CoCreateGuid after a closer look at someones example that I had been using. I don't know that there really is in difference if difference besides the obvious I'm allocating it in global memory, (use of global memory API ...(description truncated)
  Debugging compiled IDE exception functionsDebugging compiled IDE exception functionsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
442 since
3/16/2018 8:22:31 AM
       This code is of a montage of crucial functions I've come to like to have on hand in VBIDE use and debugging. They are program environment exceptions specific to the VB IDE in analysis and are extra especially fault case two test incapable to me, because i ...(description truncated)
Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:
  DoTasks (a DoEvents extension)DoTasks (a DoEvents extension)VB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
11331 since
3/19/2018 6:46:43 PM
       This is a function named DoTasks that is a DoEvents alternative. It is not a replacement, it is intended to act similar and manage Stack Overflows while embedding into component and even script run-time and still keep the messaging handled on timely order ...(description truncated)
  Global MemoryGlobal MemoryVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
3484 since
10/18/2017 8:54:15 PM

By 1 Users

I could not find documentation or anything on the net to which what I had a hunch was true with Global memory allocation (or even Local memory, because Global flags occur across all memory), so I just wrote this API example test to verify it was what I th ...(description truncated)
  Hyper NodesHyper NodesVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
5427 since
1/4/2018 8:00:06 PM
       These are my nodes in visual basic so far. Right now they only hold primitive data types, or just a value simply in address spec.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)
  Invert Number Formula - Invert Number Formula - "One liners"VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Nicholas Forystek
2613 since
9/16/2017 7:59:12 AM
       This function is to invert a number using a mathematical formula, by default in a whole of 100 for percentages with a unit defined size of 1. Example if you call InvertNum(25) the result is 75, and InvertNum(50) is 50.
  Invisology Transiting HandshakeInvisology Transiting HandshakeVB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
2028 since
11/24/2017 6:18:12 PM
       This is a transiting handshake that can be used internally between two communicating components that must in time or overall length of occurrence stay steady with respects to the proposed type of handshake that can be appropriated to either invisible comp ...(description truncated)
  Method Method "~" of object "~" failed.VB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
1628 since
12/22/2017 9:38:20 AM
       This is a piece of code I use to reveal hiding error trapping that goes on ignored, erratic, and misinforming. This code is important to my development; I encounter three separate different occasions using the Visual Basic development and external calls w ...(description truncated)
  MultitaskingMultitaskingVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
3623 since
9/3/2017 12:31:01 PM
       My multitasking project. I don’t know what I would use it for if anything, I was just entertaining myself in the curiosity of how multitasking happens. The idea is to create messaging just as multitasking does, with out bottle necking, a possible idea i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)
  NCode CryptogramNCode CryptogramVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
5223 since
10/30/2015 8:12:54 AM

By 1 Users

NCode is a encryption/decryption and/or encoding/decoding cipher that is based on legends like a predefined map which encodes any data and key each of at least one character or more to the length size of the data provided. You can reverse the parameters t ...(description truncated)
  Negative Color Formula - Negative Color Formula - "One liners"VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Nicholas Forystek
5052 since
9/16/2017 3:59:49 PM
       Simple formula to get the negative of a color. You can just negative digit (add minus to the number), but this shows it in native steps to a unit, so say your using a temporary spectrum same color count but on a different starting scale, in relation to an ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)
  Subclass any object that has a valid hWnd property.Subclass any object that has a valid hWnd property.VB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
7000 since
10/18/2017 9:12:35 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This project subclasses the windows messages of a form and mimmics them and attempts to make it a easy way of approaching such, and it allows such to be done with any object that has a proper hWnd property value that qualifies as a Window handle. This pit ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)
  Toggles & Array Size - Toggles & Array Size - "One liners" VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Nicholas Forystek
1295 since
9/16/2017 7:49:49 AM
       Two simple Boolean mathematical functions; the first is Toggles! A switch function! Simply what it does is use math and data type conversions to toggle the input of 1, 0 or -1 and keep it changing like a turbine with subsequent calls. The exception is of ...(description truncated)
  Using ImplmentsUsing ImplmentsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
949 since
12/22/2017 12:22:46 PM

By 1 Users

I have had trouble with one of my objects I’m trying to use implements for the interface of, and I think its more registry muck then anything. Yet I decided to clear my head and make an example that would demonstrate whether or not this is a reality in ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 15 of 15 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel