Other Entries by Shyam Singh Chandel (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Adding files in a folder to a Zip archiveAdding files in a folder to a Zip archiveVB 6.0Advanced /
Shyam Singh Chandel (from psc cd)
5045 since
2/20/2015 5:42:00 AM

By 3 Users

How to add files of a folder to zip archive. Here I used zlib.dll(data compression library) and class library. very usefull for to give compression utility to your project. zlib.dll can download from: http://www.developerssourcecode.com/dsc/download_file. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

EYE HospitalEYE HospitalVB 6.0, VBA MS AccessAdvanced /
3311 since
2/20/2015 3:04:00 AM

By 3 Users

An application for EYE Hospital. It is the result of a long hardwork. every thing which use in an eye hospital. give you votes and arguments. Missing controls are available at http://www.developerssourcecode.com/dsc/userinterface.asp?intCodeID=126 Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hotel Management System MultiuserHotel Management System MultiuserVB 6.0Advanced /
5502 since
2/20/2015 5:10:00 AM

By 3 Users

An application on Hotel Management System. It is a upgraded version. How to make multiuser and use it on many computers using LAN. Install it on many computrs and map the path with any one computer. If any control is missing can be download from http://w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Restore Last Deleted Access RecordRestore Last Deleted Access RecordVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS AccessIntermediate /
1484 since
2/16/2015 5:18:00 PM

By 2 Users

ITS A NEW TECHNIC WHICH I USED HERE, I NEVER SOW THIS TYPE OF UTILITY. HOW TO RESTORE LAST DELETED RECORD FROM ACCESS FILE. THANKS SHYAM SINGH CHANDEL

Source Code BookSource Code BookVB 6.0Advanced /
1472 since
2/16/2015 6:12:00 PM

By 4 Users

Add your source code to this book and get back when you are working. Thanks Shyam Singh Chandel

SQL2000 and Service CentreSQL2000 and Service CentreVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
2150 since
2/16/2015 10:31:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a complete application with adding, deleting, Editing, Printing in a very good format. It is an idle example for those persons who want to work with the SQL Server 2000 in backend and Visual Basic in front end. I did hard work on this application ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel